NFL Playoffs

8 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Josh McCown knocked Nederland out of the 4th round of the playoffs on a fluke play in 1997 my Senior year.  Today, over 22 yrs later, he made his first NFL Playoff appearance. I’m still a little bitter....

You talking about the punt that hit Brisendine? I was there.

I think there were three McCown brothers that all QB’d Jacksonville. I think they all made the NFL. One made starter for the Cardinals. Not sure if it was Josh. Think it was though.

17 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

As much as I HATE the eagles, I love Josh McCown. He left SMU and became a SHSU BEARKAT. Eat Em Up KATS!!!

He played his butt off today. I'm a Seahawks fan, but he threw the ball pretty well today and made me nervous. The Eagles' o-line let him down. 

On 1/5/2020 at 5:05 PM, baddog said:

You talking about the punt that hit Brisendine? I was there.

I think there were three McCown brothers that all QB’d Jacksonville. I think they all made the NFL. One made starter for the Cardinals. Not sure if it was Josh. Think it was though.

Yep.  We were winning the entire game.  Forced a punt late with the lead.  Punt hit and kicked straight left 10 yards and hit Aubrey in the leg.  They got the ball inside the 10 and scored a TD to win. 

5 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

aggy always throwing shade at the Big XII, just because they play in the SEC.  Guess aggy likes the money more than winning championships.  They will never win one as long as they are there, but hey, the money......

He played WR for the igs. Case McCoy won the last game between igs and The University of Texas.

13 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

aggy always throwing shade at the Big XII, just because they play in the SEC.  Guess aggy likes the money more than winning championships.  They will never win one as long as they are there, but hey, the money......

Looks like you might get your AFC South matchup for the AFC title game.

33 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Sorry for posting facts I guess.  I was just surprised that the Big 12 only had 3 NFL Playoff wins combined in 24 years of existence.

Tannehill has 2.  Mahomes has the other and may get another today.

16 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Now a fumble on the kickoff.  Buffalo all over again!!!

So far, this game has been determined by turnovers. If I remember correctly, Buffalo ran almost the same plays over and over to mount their comeback.

I wonder how many teams have left a city to become another team, the city they left acquires another team, they end up playing in the same division, and meet for the AFC championship? That should become another stat.