How a Real President Reacts!

Reagan

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

I believe what an expert has to say. You all are clueless. 

Who's your expert, some dimwit Trump hater?  You are the one that's clueless, you think these dogs like America.  You probably think the ones that are neighbors like you, they will turn on you like the Army sergeant did his fellow soldiers.  Trump isn't scared like your idiot obama was.  He doesn't have to worry about killing any of his brothers.  Trump continues to blow obama out the water in all aspects of his presidency, and you and the other dimwits can't handle it.

I believe what an expert has to say. You all are clueless. 

Like Nash said. Remember “Baghdad Bob”? He was considered an Iran expert. That why I laughed my arse off. Here is a excerpt from Baghdad Bob’s announcements.......

His pronouncements included claims that American soldiers were committing suicide "by the hundreds" outside the city, and denial that there were any American tanks in Baghdad, when in fact they were only several hundred meters away[

This is the hidden content, please
] from the press conference where he was speaking and the combat sounds of the nearing American troops could already be heard in the background of the broadcast. On another occasion he spoke of the disastrous outcomes of previous foreign attempts to invade Iraq, citing an unspecified Western history book and inviting the journalists present to come to his home to read it. His last public appearance as Information Minister was on 8 April 2003, when he said that the Americans "are going to surrender or be burned in their tanks. They will surrender, it is they who will surrender".
 When asked where he had got his information he replied, "authentic sources—many authentic sources".
 He pointed out that he "was a professional, doing his job".

He frequently used the word ‘ulūj (علوج), an obscure and particularly insulting term for 

, to describe the American forces in Iraq. This caused some debate in the 
 media about the exact meaning of the word with most concluding it meant "bloodsucking insect". In an August 2003 interview on 
, al-Sahhaf said it was an archaic term attributed to 
 ibn Al-Khattāb.

Al-Sahhaf gained something of a cult following in the West, appearing on T-shirts, cartoons, and in 

In the UK, a DVD documentary was sold about his exploits and televised interviews, called Comical Ali

26 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Do you agree with him now. What about China? What do we do with them?

I like Carlson and he has his reasons for saying what he feels. He has every right to not like the decision. To answer your question, which you never do for me, no, I don’t agree with Carlson, but I still value his opinion.

As for China, we should have listened to McArthur. On the other side, we should have listened to Patton. Google them and see what I am talking about. You constantly post about how we should have open borders so everyone can be American. Had we listened to those two Generals, the entire world would be America.

Now the Iraqis want the US forces to leave Iraq. This is why I can’t stand muslims. How quickly they forget Isis and Sadaam Insane. Mark my words, when the US leaves Iraq, all hell will break loose because the muslims hate each other.

Are you afraid? If so, the terrorists like Iran have won.

5 hours ago, baddog said:

I like Carlson and he has his reasons for saying what he feels. He has every right to not like the decision. To answer your question, which you never do for me, no, I don’t agree with Carlson, but I still value his opinion.

As for China, we should have listened to McArthur. On the other side, we should have listened to Patton. Google them and see what I am talking about. You constantly post about how we should have open borders so everyone can be American. Had we listened to those two Generals, the entire world would be America.

Now the Iraqis want the US forces to leave Iraq. This is why I can’t stand muslims. How quickly they forget Isis and Sadaam Insane. Mark my words, when the US leaves Iraq, all hell will break loose because the muslims hate each other.

Are you afraid? If so, the terrorists like Iran have won.

Do we need to assassinate  a high ranking official from China? Russia?

31 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Do we need to assassinate  a high ranking official from China? Russia?

As far as we know, there is not an immediate threat from these countries.  Also, they have not attacked our embassies.  So why would we need to assassinate someone from these countries.  Not sure of the comparison you are trying to get across, but it seems you are grasping.

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

As far as we know, there is not an immediate threat from these countries.  Also, they have not attacked our embassies.  So why would we need to assassinate someone from these countries.  Not sure of the comparison you are trying to get across, but it seems you are grasping.

Did you read the article I posted?

Per the article I posted. Why don't we attack China?

Carlson also criticized Republican Sen. Ben Sasse, who had characterized the assassination of Soleimani as “very simple” because “he was an evil bastard who murdered Americans.” Even if that is true, Carlson said, it doesn’t explain why the United States isn’t launching similar attacks against Mexico and China who are also linked to the deaths of Americans. “Soleimani was certainly a bad guy. But does that make killing him quote ‘Very simple?’ It does not,” Carlson said. “Nothing about life and certainly nothing about killing is ever ‘very simple’ and any politician that tells you otherwise is dumb or is lying.”

Trump, Carlson said, ran for president “on a promise of fewer foreign adventures” and he vowed “to focus on our problems here at home.” Since then, Washington and some of the president’s advisers “have been committed to ignoring the results of that election and its implications. Washington has wanted war with Iran for decades …. They may have finally gotten it.”

Per the article I posted. Why don't we attack China?

Carlson also criticized Republican Sen. Ben Sasse, who had characterized the assassination of Soleimani as “very simple” because “he was an evil bastard who murdered Americans.” Even if that is true, Carlson said, it doesn’t explain why the United States isn’t launching similar attacks against Mexico and China who are also linked to the deaths of Americans. “Soleimani was certainly a bad guy. But does that make killing him quote ‘Very simple?’ It does not,” Carlson said. “Nothing about life and certainly nothing about killing is ever ‘very simple’ and any politician that tells you otherwise is dumb or is lying.”

Trump, Carlson said, ran for president “on a promise of fewer foreign adventures” and he vowed “to focus on our problems here at home.” Since then, Washington and some of the president’s advisers “have been committed to ignoring the results of that election and its implications. Washington has wanted war with Iran for decades …. They may have finally gotten it.”

We should notify the Mexican government that we are going to send tanks and troops into their country to rid their country of the drug cartels starting tomorrow.

I already told you what we should have done with China....... and Russia. Of course you have no comment. Maybe another open end question.