How a Real President Reacts!

Reagan

On 1/2/2020 at 11:40 PM, PhatMack19 said:

We just took out the #2 in Iran.  Trump isn’t playing around.  Things could get interesting real quick.

Just a couple of months ago we were praising him for bringing Troops home, now this? This could get bloody real fast with our young men and women being sent back into a war all because of politics. There is no coming back from this. I pray that the Lord watches over my child and several of my family members as they are being deployed. This is not a day of joy and chest thumping. 

Terrorists want everyone to cringe and live in fear. I think this shows Iran who should be afraid. We hit a HUGE target and he never saw it coming. I wonder what all the other POS leaders are doing right about now? If Iran was going to retaliate they would have already done so. They cannot take us on militarily, so they will somehow plan a silly attack on a Saudi oilfield or maybe try to lob a bomb into Israel, which is something they should rethink. My point is.....and the difference would be????? Iran and their sub gangs are the most chicken shut people in the whole world. They do this all the time, we just got one up on them and then some. No one wants war, even Trump, but you cant negotiate with terrorists. Death is what they serve up for the infidels, so we simply reciprocated. Iran wants no part of a military war with the US.

2 hours ago, Law Man said:

Just a couple of months ago we were praising him for bringing Troops home, now this? This could get bloody real fast with our young men and women being sent back into a war all because of politics. There is no coming back from this. I pray that the Lord watches over my child and several of my family members as they are being deployed. This is not a day of joy and chest thumping. 

How is this reaction any more a result of politics than drawing a line in the sand and then not honoring it?

42 minutes ago, Reagan said:

How President Trump decided to kill soleimani!

This is the hidden content, please

Great article. Enjoyed it. 

And this is what they used.

Drone expert discusses operation, mission of airstrike that hit Soleiman

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

3 hours ago, Law Man said:

Obama Stopped Israel From Assassinating Soleimani in 2015

Quote:

When President Donald Trump gave the order to kill Iran's Quds Force leader Qasem Soleimani, he not only made an arguably proportionate response to the invasion of the U.S. Embassy this week but he also reversed a policy of the Obama administration. According to a report from 2018, Israel was "on the verge" of assassinating Soleimani in 2015, but Obama's officials foiled the plan. In fact, they reached out to Iran with news of Israel's plans....

According to the report, the agreement between Israel and the U.S. came three years after Washington thwarted an Israeli attempt to kill the Iranian general.

"The report says Israel was 'on the verge' of assassinating Soleimani three years ago, near Damascus, but the United States warned the Iranian leadership of the plan, revealing that Israel was closely tracking the Iranian general," Haaretzreported.

The incident "sparked a sharp disagreement between the Israeli and American security and intelligence apparatuses regarding the issue." That sounds like an understatement.

President Barack Obama frequently snubbed Israel, considered by many to be America's best ally in the Middle East. Yet the news that the Obama's administration prevented Israel from assassinating the Quds Force leader seems particularly significant, since the Obama administration also kept a list of 

who were murdered by Iranian IEDs. Since the Quds Force spearheads Iran's operations outside the Islamic Republic, Soleimani would arguably be responsible for all of those deaths.

20 hours ago, stevenash said:

How is this reaction any more a result of politics than drawing a line in the sand and then not honoring it?

Tucker Carlson, agrees this was all political and senseless. Someone who doesn’t normally break away from Trump. My question to you is, at what cost? 
North Korea, Iraq, Syria, Iran and Russia. Do we really want to go there? Let us not forget the good old USA where Religious gatherings are no longer safe. You pick you poison but pick it wise. We are fighting a active war here in our own back yard. Racism divides us and our country is split. 

57 minutes ago, Big girl said:

BigGirl, what a surprise you coming down on the side of the evil Quasi Salami!  You do realize he's orchestrated the killing of hundreds of Americans?  I guess pure hate for someone causes you to go against everything the one you hate does, even if it's good for America!  From this article:  " President Trump said Friday Soleimani "was plotting imminent and sinister attacks on American diplomats and military personnel," and that the action was taken "to stop a war," not start one."

25 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Baghdad Bob was also an expert

He was a real pip, now wasn’t he? Expert my left arm.....lmao

Hey big girl/boy, did you see the video of the attack on this pos? I think I saw part of his head fly out the window during the huge blast, but I truly can’t confirm this. It could have been one of the other men in there with him. I’m pretty sure they mixed together better than a beef stew. I love it when bad people meet their demise, don’t you? Lmfao

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

BigGirl, what a surprise you coming down on the side of the evil Quasi Salami!  You do realize he's orchestrated the killing of hundreds of Americans?  I guess pure hate for someone causes you to go against everything the one you hate does, even if it's good for America!  From this article:  " President Trump said Friday Soleimani "was plotting imminent and sinister attacks on American diplomats and military personnel," and that the action was taken "to stop a war," not start one."

I don't believe anything Trump says.