Alamo Bowl- #11 Utah vs Texas

PhatMack19

I’ll bet a dollar to a donut the Horns make it ‘back’ home before the Utes.

As far as actually being back, who knows. Not until they win a conference championship, make the playoff, and win a National Championship, will I consider them back.They better hurry up seeing how time isn’t my friend. The clock is ticking.

1 hour ago, TXHORN_ET said:

I’ll bet a dollar to a donut the Horns make it ‘back’ home before the Utes.

As far as actually being back, who knows. Not until they win a conference championship, make the playoff, and win a National Championship, will I consider them back.They better hurry up seeing how time isn’t my friend. The clock is ticking.

Exactly.  It’s frustrating to play the team that’s favored to win a NC to the wire, beat teams that just miss the playoffs like drums two years in a row, and then lay eggs against teams you should beat.  Could be worse I guess.  You could be completely outmatched and lose by 40 when you play those games.  But our standards are different I guess.   

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Exactly.  It’s frustrating to play the team that’s favored to win a NC to the wire, beat teams that just miss the playoffs like drums two years in a row, and then lay eggs against teams you should beat.  Could be worse I guess.  You could be completely outmatched and lose by 40 when you play those games.  But our standards are different I guess.   

I think tu is as talented as any team. I think the coach needs to grow up and be a coach and not a "buddy".