Aggieland Invitational (United SheWolves, Silsbee Lady Tigers, Woodville Lady Eagles, Orangefield Lady Bobcats))

12 minutes ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

Are they really called the SheWolves ?

The girls took a liking to SheWolves.  Officially, when you refer to the girls side of things, you just add lady to whatever the mascot is, in this case, Lady Timberwolves is technically correct.  I just see SheWolves being better cutting back from a 5 syllable name to only 2 syllables...  on top of the girls already preferring the aforementioned....

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The girls took a liking to SheWolves.  Officially, when you refer to the girls side of things, you just add lady to whatever the mascot is, in this case, Lady Timberwolves is technically correct.  I just see SheWolves being better cutting back from a 5 syllable name to only 2 syllables...  on top of the girls already preferring the aforementioned....

Officially I think they refer to themselves as the "Lady Wolves"

20 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

United - 34

Ridge Point - 47

End of the 3rd Period

Go figure smh Ridge Point lost to #8 Summer Creek 79-46 Nov.26....Nov.30 United defeats #8 Summer Creek 71-64....Are we mentally prepared to play everytime we step on the court? Of late we play serious ball mid 4th quarter. I realize this a young team. Not sure if there's strong senior leadership at this point. Keep working.

4 minutes ago, JustUs said:

Go figure smh Ridge Point lost to #8 Summer Creek 79-46 Nov.26....Nov.30 United defeats #8 Summer Creek 71-64....Are we mentally prepared to play everytime we step on the court? Of late we play serious ball mid 4th quarter. I realize this a young team. Not sure if there's strong senior leadership at this point. Keep working.

Only 2 seniors on the team and they don't start.  Anyway...

SheWolves play tomorrow at 11am vs. Spring.