Here You Go Dimwits

baddog

1 minute ago, UT alum said:

I believe the Constitution says that the Senate shall have the power to try all impeachments. Don’t say jack about how the House has to go about delivering the articles, other than they be physically delivered to the Senate. 

They are supposed to be delivered the same day the House votes to impeach.  Again, Pelosi has no say as to how the Senate runs the trial.

14 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

They are supposed to be delivered the same day the House votes to impeach.  Again, Pelosi has no say as to how the Senate runs the trial.

That ain’t in the way the Constitution reads. Article I, sec.2, clause 5; Article l, sec. 3, clauses 6 & 7; Article 2, sec. 2; Article 2, sec. 4. That’s all that’s said in the Constitution about impeachment. Tell me how any of that puts a time constraint on delivery of the articles of impeachment.

7 minutes ago, UT alum said:

That ain’t in the way the Constitution reads. Article I, sec.2, clause 5; Article l, sec. 3, clauses 6 & 7; Article 2, sec. 2; Article 2, sec. 4. That’s all that’s said in the Constitution about impeachment. Tell me how any of that puts a time constraint on delivery of the articles of impeachment.

Can you explain why Pelosi and Co. was in such a rush to impeach and now is in no rush to formalize it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2019 at 8:19 AM, UT alum said:

I believe the Constitution says that the Senate shall have the power to try all impeachments. Don’t say jack about how the House has to go about delivering the articles, other than they be physically delivered to the Senate. 

There was a true prophet or prophetess of God who stated in her writings that the us constitution will be totally repudiated.  Not hundreds of years from now.  That is happening right now.

Just ran into the phrase cyber banging.  I've been seeing examples of this for awhile, even participated in it myself.  I didn't know until now the phrase had been coined.   They cyber bang a lot amongst the street gangs in Chicago.    They tell one another in various forms of social media that they are going to do a drive by murder then they go out and do it.

That is what is going on here on this forum: cyber banging.  You spend all your time throwing derogatory comments at who ever you think is the opposition.  As far as I know it hasn't gotten to the drive by murder stage yet, but it is coming.  Perhaps in the form of another civil war.   I don't think that is going to make America great again.

5 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Just ran into the phrase cyber banging.  I've been seeing examples of this for awhile, even participated in it myself.  I didn't know until now the phrase had been coined.   They cyber bang a lot amongst the street gangs in Chicago.    They tell one another in various forms of social media that they are going to do a drive by murder then they go out and do it.

That is what is going on here on this forum: cyber banging.  You spend all your time throwing derogatory comments at who ever you think is the opposition.  As far as I know it hasn't gotten to the drive by murder stage yet, but it is coming.  Perhaps in the form of another civil war.   I don't think that is going to make America great again.

That would be a funny civil war.....one side has all the guns and the other side doesn’t know which bathroom to use.

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

That would be a funny civil war.....one side has all the guns and the other side doesn’t know which bathroom to use.

Almost everybody has a gun.  You'd be surprised. Just because I don't advocate owning a bazooka or going deer hunting with an ak 47 does not mean I am not armed.  Besides, in a war you can pee anywhere.

44 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Almost everybody has a gun.  You'd be surprised. Just because I don't advocate owning a bazooka or going deer hunting with an ak 47 does not mean I am not armed.  Besides, in a war you can pee anywhere.

Who owns a bazooka? Who hunts deer with an AK? Good to hear you are armed. My joke was meant to be just that......a joke. Leave it to a dim to decipher a joke. Didn’t think it took a war for dims to want to pee anywhere.....try Target.

On 1/1/2020 at 10:51 AM, Kountzer said:

There was a true prophet or prophetess of God who stated in her writings that the us constitution will be totally repudiated.  Not hundreds of years from now.  That is happening right now.

And who might that be? Edgar Cayce or Jeanne Dixon?

Hey dimwits, follow these two idiots. This is why I don’t like most movie stars and actors. Who do they really think they are. This female dog is nit the voice of America. Trump said it best with a missile up the keister.

Rose McGowan, John Cusack bash killing of Iran's Soleimani, slam Trump

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

Some in the crowd of attackers have been in our White House, when the muslim brotherhood loving Obama was in office. You actually have no problem with this fact?

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Hey dimwits, follow these two idiots. This is why I don’t like most movie stars and actors. Who do they really think they are. This female dog is nit the voice of America. Trump said it best with a missile up the keister.

Rose McGowan, John Cusack bash killing of Iran's Soleimani, slam Trump

Some in the crowd of attackers have been in our White House, when the muslim brotherhood loving Obama was in office. You actually have no problem with this fact?

Rose McGowan’s walk-back of her apology to Iran gets slammed: 'Stay off social media'

On 1/5/2020 at 5:39 PM, Kountzer said:

The beginning of the end started in the mid to late 18th century. Romans 8 compares the end to labor pains.  The pains get stronger as the event draws near.

Besides, when it gets just right you won't need to ask me.  You will know.