Nederland vs Silsbee

Michele

29 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Lol.

I guess next year Miller and Harris will be driving over from Beaumont too.

Don’t know about that but if truth be told. He does live in Beaumont only using a Silsbee address. Always have been. Don’t take my word for it. Go check it out for yourself. 

If I remember right this young man attended school in Silsbee in the 7th and 8th grade. Residency was established and he can continue attending school here regardless of where he lives, If he were to enroll in BISD after moving from SISD to Beaumont then his residency in Silsbee would be voided and he would have to sit out a year. You can go about anywhere to school in Texas but you have to do it before the ninth grade year or plan on sitting out a year before playing at the varsity level. From what I hear the parents of at least one and maybe two SISD players have moved to Beaumont and they plan to enroll there in the near future. If that be the case they will no longer be elgible in Silsbee after they enroll at BISD. 

SISD is due some move ins to replace some of the move outs. It's a great place to live and attend school.