Nederland vs Silsbee

Michele

4 minutes ago, Who That said:

How the 6'5 Freshman Jones do

Gonna take some time to get him into shape.

I don't think I've ever seen a team make 3s the way Nederland did in the first half tonight. Maybe Dallas Carter in the state finals a few years ago was close to that. I'm glad they started missing some in the second half.

3 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Gonna take some time to get him into shape.

I don't think I've ever seen a team make 3s the way Nederland did in the first half tonight. Maybe Dallas Carter in the state finals a few years ago was close to that. I'm glad they started missing some in the second half.

I know Concordia vs Silsbee in 2017 1st game of the season here in Houston. They his like 10 1st half 3s and had to shoot about 70%. 

30 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Somebody had better have a talk with Bray about diving into tables.

I was right there when it happened sitting behind the scorers table and didn't look good at 1st, but I'm glad he got up. I could tell he was trying to move his left arm so it wouldn't tighten up on him. His left arm slammed right into the bleachers. 

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

I know Concordia vs Silsbee in 2017 1st game of the season here in Houston. They his like 10 1st half 3s and had to shoot about 70%. 

That was not an atypical night for Pierce Hellums.  Was at that game and saw him hit about 30 in a row without touching the rim in warm ups.