The Schism Begins

UT alum

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

"We have added 600,000 small online donors since this impeachment began," she said. "So it shows that people are really angry. They are passionate. They don't want to see Democrats take away their vote and they are doing what they can, which is give to this president."

Oh yeah...he's in real trouble...lol.

18 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

It's pretty sad that this great country is led by the lesser of two evils.

I didn't vote in the last election and with the candidates that I see running in next one, I will not vote again.

Neither side is great, I agree, but one side would love to disarm us and is a fan of killing babies, even up to the point of being born.

The two evils aren't even close and by not voting, you actually are.

38 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I just wanted to watch you guys eat your own.

From the article:

The son of the late pastor Billy Graham said his father would have been "disappointed" by Christianity Today's editorial calling for the removal of President Trump, which was widely celebrated by the left and crashed its website.

Evangelist Franklin Graham accused the Christian magazine of invoking his father's name to represent "the elitist liberal wing of evangelicalism."

The Schism Ends

12 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

The son of the late pastor Billy Graham said his father would have been "disappointed" by Christianity Today's editorial calling for the removal of President Trump, which was widely celebrated by the left and crashed its website.

Evangelist Franklin Graham accused the Christian magazine of invoking his father's name to represent "the elitist liberal wing of evangelicalism."

The Schism Ends

Chomp chomp chomp...

11 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Who am I not voting for?

From your posts I wouldn’t think you would support abortion (I’ll just use one) and if you stay home and don’t vote against the party that supports it, you are actually helping them.

Just my take, and I can actually see your point of being fed up with both, but I still see a tremendous difference between the two.

14 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

The Schism Ends

And I must note that liberal and Evangelical Christian is an oxymoron.

From the article:  " While Trump wrote that the magazine “has been doing poorly and hasn’t been involved with the Billy Graham family for many years,” some of his strongest evangelical supporters -- including Graham’s son -- were rallying to his side and against the magazine.  Rev. Franklin Graham, who now leads the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and prayed at Trump’s inauguration,

Friday morning that his late father would be “disappointed” in the magazineChristianity Todayrepresents what I would call the leftist elite within the evangelical community. They certainly don’t represent the Bible-believing segment of the evangelical community,” Graham told The Associated Press in an interview."

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From your posts I wouldn’t think you would support abortion (I’ll just use one) and if you stay home and don’t vote against the party that supports it, you are actually helping them.

Just my take, and I can actually see your point of being fed up with both, but I still see a tremendous difference between the two.

See that's the problem. You shouldn't be voting to be against something. You should be voting in support of something.

Has been very little of late that I have found to support.

14 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

See that's the problem. You shouldn't be voting to be against something. You should be voting in support of something.

Not a problem for me.  I vote for less regulation, lower taxes, someone to pick the right folks for the SCOTUS and many other issues that the Republicans are closer to my views.

My point is that if I chose to stay home because they ticked me off on some issues (which they do) my absence of vote for them helps the other side.

35 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Did you even read the article?

I repeat, a leftist evangelical is an oxymoron. I’ve not heard of one pro-choice or one pro same sex marriage evangelical. Trump says anyone who disagrees with him is a leftist. Well, that just ain’t so.

56 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Seems to me, Aggie, that if you saw an “other side”, you’d vote, Your logic is sound to me and I respect your right to not vote.