Duncanville

navydawg31

On 12/19/2019 at 7:09 PM, One4All said:

Just hate he won't be able to cap this great accomplishment off  with a state championship

Pretty sure the backup Duncanville QB has been offered by Kansas. Now let’s not compare him to Jackson(not yet anyway) but I’m going to say he’s no slap. He will definitely give the Panthers a fighting chance. That being said I still give slight nod to NS.

17 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

Pretty sure the backup Duncanville QB has been offered by Kansas. Now let’s not compare him to Jackson(not yet anyway) but I’m going to say he’s no slap. He will definitely give the Panthers a fighting chance. That being said I still give slight nod to NS.

I understand all what you saying but I'm pretty sure there is a significant drop off at this point in his career especially to take over in this type of game..

On 12/22/2019 at 7:25 AM, aTmfan06 said:

Duncanville wasn’t winning this game with their starting QB playing . North Shore was the better all around team. Not to mention they won without the best RB in the country 

Couldn’t agree more. NS was without question better, and I can guarantee you the rest of the NS players were ecstatic when they found out Evans got sent packing. The thing that stood out to me was the difference in talent levels in the NS Duncanville and the Guyer Westlake games. I mean it was like going from watching an NFL game(NS Duncanville) to watching juco football (Guyer Westlake).

27 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

Couldn’t agree more. NS was without question better, and I can guarantee you the rest of the NS players were ecstatic when they found out Evans got sent packing. The thing that stood out to me was the difference in talent levels in the NS Duncanville and the Guyer Westlake games. I mean it was like going from watching an NFL game(NS Duncanville) to watching juco football (Guyer Westlake).

As soon as Stowers went down for Guyer it was over.

11 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

North Shore still had Dematrius Davis 

You know the thing I was wondering is how Duncanville and Guyer both went to freshmen when their main QB’s went down. I mean do 2 schools that size not have a better option than to go with a freshman? Not taking anything away from those 2 kids but man. I guess if the second best QB sees he’s not gonna play he transfers.

11 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

You know the thing I was wondering is how Duncanville and Guyer both went to freshmen when their main QB’s went down. I mean do 2 schools that size not have a better option than to go with a freshman? Not taking anything away from those 2 kids but man. I guess if the second best QB sees he’s not gonna play he transfers.

Parson for Duncanville the Freshman QB didnt play bad North Shore defense played lights out in the 2nd half....now Guyer's Freshman QB had a grand total of 1 total yard the whole game that's not good at all

9 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

Parson for Duncanville the Freshman QB didnt play bad North Shore defense played lights out in the 2nd half....now Guyer's Freshman QB had a grand total of 1 total yard the whole game that's not good at all

Yessir the Duncanville freshman certainly looked the part. He’s going to be a big time baller before it’s all said and done. #2 for NS(believe his name is Flagg) was an absolute monster. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think he’s going to Miami