#3 6A Beaumont United vs. #8 5APort Arthur Memorial

PAT34

2 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I’d might agree if it was a home game for United.     Pa is a tough place to play....especially with that ridiculous band 

One of the main reasons why I no longer attend Memorial games. Same for WO-S.

Will be there for some games at James Gamble but as soon as that band walks in, I'm gone.

4 hours ago, 2020VISION said:

United by 20. Pleasant and Baker etc can match up with Junior and Nate and Kasen can neutralize that solid guard they have. Memorial is overrated if you ask me.

You do know United doesnt play Baker and Pleasant together at all. Green usually plays with 1 big. 

1 hour ago, PAT34 said:

You do know United doesnt play Baker and Pleasant together at all. Green usually plays with 1 big. 

That’s on Green if he doesn’t play them together for this matchup but hey, can’t say I didn’t expect that from him lol you neutralize those two, they will smash PA. If he rolls with only 1 big, I’ll take back my 20 point blowout win prediction, it’ll be single digits in that case.

There has to be a method to Green's madness in his rotation decisions. One would think it'll be greater later like in the Region 3 tournament. By January 3 the start of district play all pieces of the puzzle should be connected...jmo... This game will be closer

than it would be on a neutral site. As good as United is its not impossible for them walk out of that pressure cooker with a "L"

Then again if Green let it do what it do United could soundly prevail....jmo...