Trump impeached

Big girl

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Have you ever been fishing??? Doesn’t matter .....common sense would help you recognize the analogy.  
then again your smart enough to see it but ....

Yes, I fish. I’m familiar with TPWD regs, and your analogy was flawed in my estimation. Bare hooks do catch fish.

6 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Yes, I fish. I’m familiar with TPWD regs, and your analogy was flawed in my estimation. Bare hooks do catch fish.

Not with the same success that baited ones do, c'mon man. The time you spent reading into that was far too long and now I revoke your devils advocate position, I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

4 minutes ago, OverTheBack said:

Just a quote from a movie, don't take it personally and stop reading so much. Rest your brain/eyes lol

Didn’t see that one, I guess. The way the Repusslicans dissect every jot and tittle that comes from a Democrat’s mouth, I take each word at its value.

5 hours ago, UT alum said:

I believe if he’s convicted in the Senate he will be immediately removed from office and barred from serving in any federal office in the future.

I think they have to "formally vote" on it after conviction. But yes, that is what will happen if he is convicted.

5 hours ago, UT alum said:

I believe if he’s convicted in the Senate he will be immediately removed from office and barred from serving in any federal office in the future.

I think he could still hold office, just not anything big. Not sure on that though...

9 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Lmfao!! Giving credit to Mr. Shovel Ready jobs.  

Yes, the weakest post recession recovery in 50 years.  The only President to NEVER have a single year out of 8 that provided a 2% GDP.  So Obama "saved" the economy?.  Go ahead and name the recessions ( regardless of political party) from which we did not recover.  We were going to recover regardless of who was in office because this is a resilient country/economy.  The bounce back from 2008 could have/should have been much more robust but the party that had the White House implemented policies and attitudes that prevented same.

You know, these dims crap all over OUR constitution on a regular basis, especially during this impeachment process, but when it seems to serve them, they reach in their hip pocket and try to quote it, or at least recognize it. It also bothers me when they talk about our founding fathers, as if they would make even a pimple on any of their rear ends. Those visionaries were pure geniuses. I wonder if any of our congressmen today are aware of this.....

The founding fathers only paid senators and congressmen a “per diem” amount while in session. They knew that if congress was paid a salary that they could always vote to increase, then they would no longer be “Of the people” but “Above the people”. They wanted those in Congress to be subject to the same economic and financial conditions as the rest of the nation based upon the laws they passed.......genius