Trump impeached

Big girl

Impeach means to accuse. 

So the Dems have made an accusation. 

Along comes Pelosi wanting to dictate how the Senate will try the case or even if they will. 

In 1993 the case of (federal judge) Nixon v. US, SCOTUS noted that the Constitution forbids them from reviewing the process . So even SCOTUS cannot dictate or rule on how the Senate conducts a trial. In the ruling SCOTUS (quoting the Constitution) that the “Senate shall have sole power” to try any impeachment. So SCOTUS says that even they cannot step in (nonjusticiable) but Pelosi thinks she can. 

SCOTUS has essentially negated the second article and I think it was in US v. Nixon (president) that contempt of Congress had to go through a US Attorney and that Congress has no such authority to hold someone criminally or civilly  in contempt. That again appears to negate article two of obstruction.  

So we have at least two SCOTUS cases that negate obstruction and at least one the reaffirms the Constitution whereas only the Senate can set the rules for trying the case and even SCOTUS can’t step in. Oh yeah...... what was the vote count? 9-0. Yep, a unanimous SCOTUS said that they basically have no dog in the hunt. 

Yes, it is nothing more than a comedy show authored by the Dems with no direct evidence and a couple of constitutional violations along the way. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

“Embarrassing spectacle - Pelosi using sterling silver platters and handing out ceremonial pens to everyone in sight, made it ridiculously theatrical and so tacky and clownish. What goofballs,” Mark Simone, a conservative radio host, tweeted.

“Impeachment is so “Prayerful” that Pelosi was handing out pens in celebration. Pathetic,” Benny Johnson, chief creative officer for Turning Point USA, added.

smh

On 12/18/2019 at 9:08 PM, Big girl said:

So, he is still impeached. There will always be an asterisk by his name. He is so frustrated, which makes me happy. Obama was never impeached.

Only reason he wasn't was because the House and Senate was blue. So glad to have that 8 year span behind us, now America has gone from #2 to #1 on the priority list.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

“Embarrassing spectacle - Pelosi using sterling silver platters and handing out ceremonial pens to everyone in sight, made it ridiculously theatrical and so tacky and clownish. What goofballs,” Mark Simone, a conservative radio host, tweeted.

“Impeachment is so “Prayerful” that Pelosi was handing out pens in celebration. Pathetic,” Benny Johnson, chief creative officer for Turning Point USA, added.

smh

Dims delivering the articles of impeachment...

1 hour ago, OverTheBack said:

Question, does the impeachment nullify his term? Just wondering if I'll already have my mind made up for 2024.

42 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

Is it true that an impeachment nullifies President Trump's 1st term?  If so, I will vote for him in 2020 and again in 2024.  If it is not true, my 2024 vote will be anyone that runs against the Demoncrats!!!  

No it dosen't

22 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

smh

That’s the same tactic satan uses.

dress it up, exaggerate, theatrical, drama

just like a hook when fishing.... how often do you catch a fish with no bait on the hook.

a smart fisherman dresses his hook up to tempt the eyes or nose of the fish.

On 12/18/2019 at 8:03 PM, BS Wildcats said:

In case you are not bright enough to realize it, you will wake up in the morning and TRUMP will still be YOUR president.  You should have kept that promise you made when TRUMP best Hillary!  You are so blinded by hate to see how this was a complete show by your kindred Dimwits.

“I see”, said the blind man. “You lie”, said the dumb man. “Be quiet!”, said the deaf man.

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

That’s the same tactic satan uses.

dress it up, exaggerate, theatrical, drama

just like a hook when fishing.... how often do you catch a fish with no bait on the hook.

a smart fisherman dresses his hook up to tempt the eyes or nose of the fish.

I do believe snagging is against the law. If you couldn’t catch fish that way, it wouldn’t be illegal.

20 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Rewrite the Constituition and let's keep him in there.  My retirement accounts are loving his Presidency, as I am to.  We get a demoncrat in office again, I will see my accounts plunge.

MAGA

Oh, yeah, like that plunge in 2007? Which party had the White House? My accounts were halved, came back under President Obama, and have gained under “little hands” as the economy President Obama saved continued its expansion.

20 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Rewrite the Constituition and let's keep him in there.  My retirement accounts are loving his Presidency, as I am to.  We get a demoncrat in office again, I will see my accounts plunge.

MAGA

21 hours ago, NetCat said:

Trump can only run one more time. The only way he couldn't run is if the Senate convicts him. Then they could vote to kick him out of the presidency, and then vote to disqualify him from running. 

I believe if he’s convicted in the Senate he will be immediately removed from office and barred from serving in any federal office in the future.

On 12/27/2019 at 10:52 PM, tvc184 said:

Impeach means to accuse. 

So the Dems have made an accusation. 

Along comes Pelosi wanting to dictate how the Senate will try the case or even if they will. 

In 1993 the case of (federal judge) Nixon v. US, SCOTUS noted that the Constitution forbids them from reviewing the process . So even SCOTUS cannot dictate or rule on how the Senate conducts a trial. In the ruling SCOTUS (quoting the Constitution) that the “Senate shall have sole power” to try any impeachment. So SCOTUS says that even they cannot step in (nonjusticiable) but Pelosi thinks she can. 

SCOTUS has essentially negated the second article and I think it was in US v. Nixon (president) that contempt of Congress had to go through a US Attorney and that Congress has no such authority to hold someone criminally or civilly  in contempt. That again appears to negate article two of obstruction.  

So we have at least two SCOTUS cases that negate obstruction and at least one the reaffirms the Constitution whereas only the Senate can set the rules for trying the case and even SCOTUS can’t step in. Oh yeah...... what was the vote count? 9-0. Yep, a unanimous SCOTUS said that they basically have no dog in the hunt. 

Yes, it is nothing more than a comedy show authored by the Dems with no direct evidence and a couple of constitutional violations along the way. 

If trump declares executive privilege, SCOTUS might get to weigh in.