Trump impeached

Big girl

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

This is one of the best days of my life.

In case you are not bright enough to realize it, you will wake up in the morning and TRUMP will still be YOUR president.  You should have kept that promise you made when TRUMP best Hillary!  You are so blinded by hate to see how this was a complete show by your kindred Dimwits.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

In case you are not bright enough to realize it, you will wake up in the morning and TRUMP will still be YOUR president.  You should have kept that promise you made when TRUMP best Hillary!  You are so blinded by hate to see how this was a complete show by your kindred Dimwits.

So, he is still impeached. There will always be an asterisk by his name. He is so frustrated, which makes me happy. Obama was never impeached.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

This is one of the best days of my life.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

The first elected President to be impeached during his first term

35 minutes ago, Big girl said:

So, he is still impeached. There will always be an asterisk by his name. He is so frustrated, which makes me happy. Obama was never impeached.

Are we sure this is an adult typing this......

does ur reflection ever slap you

25 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I have been married for 23 years. I have two beautiful kids. My oldest graduated from Baylor in May, 2019. My youngest attends Stephen F. Austin University.

And that wasn’t the happiest moment in your life..... the birth of your kids?

There you go flaunting your good fortune..... something you hold against rich white people.

Why is the #$@ch Pelosi not turning the Articles over to the Senate?  She is claiming she wants a fair trial.  How can she say that after just what went down in the House?  Could she possibly hold them to see if the Senate could be flipped, and WHEN Trump is re-elected proceed then?  Not sure how many seats are up in this Senate this election cycle, but this could be her plan.

These Dims are filled with hate and deceit, as well as those that fall in step with them.  You want to talk about deplorable!!!

Nancy Pelosi: "We have legislation approved…that will enable to decide how we send over the articles of impeachment."

"We cannot name managers until we see what the process is on the Senate side…so far we haven't seen anything that looks fair to us."

pic.twitter.com/LcgasQXGHv

Just goes to show you how evil or just plain stupid she is.  In American jurisprudence -- fairness is always for the the accused NOT the accuser!!