State Championship Game Thread

PhatMack19

4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Imo, LV seems out of sync.  Not clicking like they were at start.

Carthage takes over on their own 6, ahead 28-14 with 8 min to play in the 3rd Qtr

Scratch that - illegal formation on LV.  Re-kick.  Now Cart ball at 36 yd line.

Now Cart gets an UC.   Again, no reason.  After watching La Vega, I haven’t seen any real reason for their reputation for playing dirty.  Good team, but not nearly as good as Carthage today.

LV drives 95 yds for the score 42-28 with 2:07 to play.

23 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Now Cart gets an UC.   Again, no reason.  After watching La Vega, I haven’t seen any real reason for their reputation for playing dirty.  Good team, but not nearly as good as Carthage today.

LV drives 95 yds for the score 42-28 with 2:07 to play.

They have a reputation cause they from Bellmead, if you know anything about Bellmead then you know what im getting at. I've been watching them for a while now since 2015 and i haven't witnessed any dirty play that's any different from any other Tx HS football team. 

Just now, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

They have a reputation cause they from Bellmead, if you know anything about Bellmead then you know what im getting at. I've been watching them for a while now since 2015 and i haven't witnessed any dirty play that's any different from any other Tx HS football team. 

The only thing I can think of too is the fight this year they had. But in reality was t their fault and no one from their bench came out on the field like Liberty Elyau did.. and if I’m not mistaken liberty is the one with the bad rep... 

1 minute ago, navydawg31 said:

The only thing I can think of too is the fight this year they had. But in reality was t their fault and no one from their bench came out on the field like Liberty Elyau did.. and if I’m not mistaken liberty is the one with the bad rep... 

L-E been having a bad rep since i was in HS in the 90s. And i actually been watching their games for years on YouTube and you can see why they earned that reputation lol. 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

L-E been having a bad rep since i was in HS in the 90s. And i actually been watching their games for years on YouTube and you can see why they earned that reputation lol. 

That was the first time I have heard of them was the fight... but I went and did research on them.. you are right. Rough. Lol