Coaching Carosel

Alpha Wolf

This is the hidden content, please

Look for Beaumont United to hire a new HFC in the next week or so...my sources say a current DFW area assistant Coach from a powerful program

9 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

·

Look for Beaumont United to hire a new HFC in the next week or so...my sources say a current DFW area assistant Coach from a powerful program

My gut feeling says your correct and it's a very great move for the kids at BU...hes a proven winner...with a tremendous knowledge of the game...

On 2/12/2020 at 10:06 PM, D3zii said:

Whoever they hire I hope they really do there homework and don’t just hire someone from the area and also lets him bring in his own staff 

From what I was told, he is being allowed to bring in some staff.   I don't know how many "some" is.  Just working out the tangibles in the contract now...

30 minutes ago, LC-M said:

I just read where Jack Alvarez is going to Cuero.  I wonder if they will be in the wing t

Will probably run some version of it. His offense worked pretty good at Ennis, not sure wth happened at Cove but for him this position is an upgrade, Cuero more of a contender than Cove at the moment. I wish him well, one of my favorite current head coaches. 

On 2/7/2020 at 8:09 AM, Alpha Wolf said:

Bro, I really believe it's just her, nobody else.  If the AD and Principal want someone but she want sign off on it, then their decision is dead in the water.  I wonder how much football coaching has she done in her life...

Plus I really do believe that she doesn't want BU to have anywhere close to the success of the red and blue school...

lmao... I agree with you that she is full of it. But what's happening with the BU football coaching search has nothing to do with West Brook. The the BISD administration sucks at hiring football coaches! Your boy Jackson is horrible, period. What hire has he made that says otherwise? They got lucky when Peevey got promoted from within. Trust me, this administration isn't doing the Bruins any favors.