Coaching Carosel

Alpha Wolf

18 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I appreciate the discussion of the state of our schools immensely. I thought about teaching when I started college in the early 90's in Colorado, but I was already seeing gang presence in the high schools in Denver and decided that accounting was a better way to go. Looks like I made the right call, at least for me. 

I honestly don't have a clue about how to start fixing it.  I don't blame the teachers for the current state of education.  My mama used to have a saying... She'd say that "nobody is raising those kids, they're just getting bigger." That seems pretty true about a lot of our youth today.  

Looks like the DFW has a new opening....

Tyler Lee hiring a winner on and off the field. Read what one opposing coach says about Joe Willis. He will come from Colleyville Heritage to replace Kurt Traylor, who is now at UTSA.

This is the hidden content, please

4 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Looks like the DFW has a new opening....

Tyler Lee hiring a winner on and off the field. Read what one opposing coach says about Joe Willis. He will come from Colleyville Heritage to replace Kurt Traylor, who is now at UTSA.

This is the hidden content, please

Very good hire for Lee. I personally think Heritage is the better job, but I'm sure he has his reasons. Willis will do well there 

33 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

Very good hire for Lee. I personally think Heritage is the better job, but I'm sure he has his reasons. Willis will do well there 

I may have the schools mixed up but wasn't it awhile back Willis wasn't getting along with the Supt or Principal??

1 minute ago, Alpha Wolf said:

From what I'm hearing on campus today, all candidates that were on BU staff have been interviewed and it won't be any of them...

Did someone i know from Cedar Hill and also Duncanville interview for the gig? If so United would be in good hands. Trust me. 😎

On 1/24/2020 at 4:29 PM, Texas Sports said:

Won’t say too much but BU has a candidate in play if hired automatically becomes the best coach in the 409 area. BU would realistically become a top program very quickly. 

He "*.*." would be excellent but the process is FAKE an inside deal is pretty much done. .The ludicrous stipulation of keeping the current assistant coaches kills

the deal... You hit the nail on the head he'd be the best coach in this area, they want allow that to happen on Fannett Rd. Who's fooling who with the interview process. The hiring practice is like no other. A real waste of time they should just give it to their predetermined ****** jmo....  

7 hours ago, JustUs said:

He "*.*." would be excellent but the process is FAKE an inside deal is pretty much done. .The ludicrous stipulation of keeping the current assistant coaches kills

the deal... You hit the nail on the head he'd be the best coach in this area, they want allow that to happen on Fannett Rd. Who's fooling who with the interview process. The hiring practice is like no other. A real waste of time they should just give it to their predetermined ****** jmo....  

So, it’s....?

20 hours ago, JustUs said:

I am shocked BU actually went in another direction. For everyone wondering, BU turned down the DC for UTSA. This was a disastrous decision by the BU principle.

2 hours ago, Texas Sports said:

I am shocked BU actually went in another direction. For everyone wondering, BU turned down the DC for UTSA. This was a disastrous decision by the BU principle.

For clarity purposes Beaumont United isnt making the decision to turn down the best qualified Candidates its the BISD A.D. and higher ups. Dont be shocked this isnt

the first occurrence its a pattern and the norm. Its obvious and blatant the way this high school football program is  handled every time there's a vacancy...jmo  

8 hours ago, JustUs said:

For clarity purposes Beaumont United isnt making the decision to turn down the best qualified Candidates its the BISD A.D. and higher ups. Dont be shocked this isnt

the first occurrence its a pattern and the norm. Its obvious and blatant the way this high school football program is  handled every time there's a vacancy...jmo  

Bro, I really believe it's just her, nobody else.  If the AD and Principal want someone but she want sign off on it, then their decision is dead in the water.  I wonder how much football coaching has she done in her life...

Plus I really do believe that she doesn't want BU to have anywhere close to the success of the red and blue school...

2 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Bro, I really believe it's just her, nobody else.  If the AD and Principal want someone but she want sign off on it, then their decision is dead in the water.  I wonder how much football coaching has she done in her life...

Plus I really do believe that she doesn't want BU to have anywhere close to the success of the red and blue school...

Definitely not true.  I believe she is a control freak and wants to be in charge of every aspect and doesn't actually know who a good fit for BU would be.  She just wants someone there who says the right things to her and won't challenge her on what she wants done.  

2 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Very Strange.  She should be familiar about coaching being that her husband we a long time former coach.  Maybe he should've been in her war letting her know the good qualifications of a good coach.  Or maybe since he was a former coach at BU, he is influencing her to sabotage the hiring process as a big ____ you for not going with his former co workers (in house)...

9 minutes ago, TheOutsider said:

The time of former coaches making it into high positions in the school system has come to an end which is bad for athletics.  Majority of the upper admin has turned into academic people, their goals are different. 

I have no problem with an academic person in administration, especially in a district similar to BISD.  But surely there are people that see both as a high priority...  

4 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Vindictive and or Spiteful cant imagine what or who  caused Them to have this choke hold on the football program on Fannett Rd. One being an "Alumna" of the pride of Beaumont Westbrook top dogs in football and top recruiting, a matter for another day and topic...jmo