Coaching Carosel

Alpha Wolf

10 hours ago, coachhooker01 said:

I hate when people say bad move and lateral move, maybe that is where he wants to coach, maybe LCM has been his dream job, Maybe that is where he wants his kids to go to school, Maybe that is where he wants to live.  You never know what a coach is thinking but I can guarantee he will do what is best for his personal family 

Relax dude.  I was just comparing the jobs.  I never questioned The coach for his reasoning if he was to leave.  I’ve been in the profession for a long time and also know the decisions that are made when you leave a job to move to another.  

11 hours ago, coachhooker01 said:

I hate when people say bad move and lateral move, maybe that is where he wants to coach, maybe LCM has been his dream job, Maybe that is where he wants his kids to go to school, Maybe that is where he wants to live.  You never know what a coach is thinking but I can guarantee he will do what is best for his personal family 

Double posted 

8 hours ago, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

You do realize that the article that you posted is 9 hours before the Telegraph article, which quoted the AD that they wouldn't be hiring Briles? Looks like your boyfriend will have to ply his craft in Mt. Vernon next year.

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

You do realize that the article that you posted is 9 hours before the Telegraph article, which quoted the AD that they wouldn't be hiring Briles? Looks like your boyfriend will have to ply his craft in Mt. Vernon next year.

Hope they don't dummy up like UTSA and Lamar did! 

On 12/17/2019 at 3:12 PM, Alpha Wolf said:

WOSGrad, you ready to get it started?  Not the opening I was expecting in BISD football but a reliable inside source has told me that Coach Peevey of Beaumont West Brook will be taking his coaching talents to Little Cypress-Mauriceville.   

Why would he???

1 hour ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

I commend you for still trying to extend an olive branch to him after he jumped on you for simply asking if he played football.

If LCM does end up getting Peevey that will really do tha bears some good.

I already forgot about that. I didn’t think I offended him. 

On 12/24/2019 at 12:10 PM, LC-M said:

Did you go watch MV play this year? 

Glad you asked.  As a matter of I did watch them play this year.  I went to the Atlanta game.  Since around August I have been in email contact with Briles and MV's Superintendent.  I told Briles that there are some people that still believes in "innocent until proven guilty."  And that I feel he got rail-roaded.  He thanked me for my support.  I also sent an email to the Superintendent thanking him for the hire and that he did the right thing. He invited me to his office when I get in town.  We had a nice visit.  Talk about a really good and honest guy!  I was there in support of people doing the right thing.  I wanted to see how it looked first hand.  The stands were full.  At the half, I talked to the lady that was selling caps.  She said she adored coach Briles.  It was a very interesting experience!

20 hours ago, Reagan said:

Glad you asked.  As a matter of I did watch them play this year.  I went to the Atlanta game.  Since around August I have been in email contact with Briles and MV's Superintendent.  I told Briles that there are some people that still believes in "innocent until proven guilty."  And that I feel he got rail-roaded.  He thanked me for my support.  I also sent an email to the Superintendent thanking him for the hire and that he did the right thing. He invited me to his office when I get in town.  We had a nice visit.  Talk about a really good and honest guy!  I was there in support of people doing the right thing.  I wanted to see how it looked first hand.  The stands were full.  At the half, I talked to the lady that was selling caps.  She said she adored coach Briles.  It was a very interesting experience!

Of course the stands were full, the Tigers were winning before Art Briles got there.  in fact, Josh Finney, the previous coach took Mt. Vernon farther in the playoffs the season before than Briles did this year.

And I was wondering, during this nice visit that you had with this good and honest guy, did he tell you why he made the announcement of Briles' hiring in a Friday, pre-Memorial Day Friday news dump just hours before graduation?

2 hours ago, AshlyKBMT said:

Considering how much Peevey has been talking about next year’s team, and what he expects, I’d be stunned to see him leave. When did LCM become his dream job? He’s an Orangefield alum. 

To be honest I would like to see a candidate list before we just hired him. I don’t think it’s a dream job but if you can make more money Most folks would leave. Also imo LCM expectations in football are lower which is not good for fans like me. Crouch has been there for 13 years. When was the last bisd coach to over 10 years? LCM will keep a football coach as long they want to stay unless your Todd Moody.  

6 hours ago, LC-M said:

To be honest I would like to see a candidate list before we just hired him. I don’t think it’s a dream job but if you can make more money Most folks would leave. Also imo LCM expectations in football are lower which is not good for fans like me. Crouch has been there for 13 years. When was the last bisd coach to over 10 years? LCM will keep a football coach as long they want to stay unless your Todd Moody.  

Go Bojo!