BlackShirts5

1 hour ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

This is what I was told:

1) Friendswood

2) La Porte

3)RSS

4)GCM

5) G Ball

6) Galena Park (Possible that they are in with BH and Golden Triangle to make 7 there and 8 here)

7) Santa Fe

😎 Texas City

9) Lee

That's the 1st i have seen that one.  Doesn't add up though. BH isn't going up to D1 so they wouldn't be with the GT teams. 

New Caney and Porter would probably be put in with where ever Cleveland goes. 

17 minutes ago, GCMNation5 said:

That's the 1st i have seen that one.  Doesn't add up though. BH isn't going up to D1 so they wouldn't be with the GT teams. 

New Caney and Porter would probably be put in with where ever Cleveland goes. 

BH plays the Golden Triangle teams in football as it stands. I assume that would mean Galena Park's enrollment could have dropped.

34 minutes ago, GCMNation5 said:

I have seen that one too. 

There was a projection with Lufkin, but I know there are some Tyler schools up that way that can form their own district.  My projections above would have 7 team district , 6 district games and 4 nondistrict games. Maybe add 1 or both of the New Caney schools.  I personally would love just a 7 team district..

16 minutes ago, GCMNation5 said:

From what I was told its not all based off enrollment. If you have so many OPT up some have to go down to balance  it out some what. Makes sence cause GP is D2 with D1 enrollement. 

Never heard of that..   Opting up is an option for all schools.   If you do not  exercise that option, then you  are placed in your respective classification based on snapshot numbers.  

50 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

There was a projection with Lufkin, but I know there are some Tyler schools up that way that can form their own district.  My projections above would have 7 team district , 6 district games and 4 nondistrict games. Maybe add 1 or both of the New Caney schools.  I personally would love just a 7 team district..

The two New caney schools will be in the same district. Why would you only want a 7 team district? I just want to be in a competitive district. The last two years the district competition did not prepare us for the playoffs. I would like to have either BU and PAM in with us or Lufkin and College station. I just hope we don't get the Houston schools.

1 minute ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

The two New caney schools will be in the same district. Why would you only want a 7 team district? I just want to be in a competitive district. The last two years the district competition did not prepare us for the playoffs. I would like to have either BU and PAM in with us or Lufkin and College station. I just hope we don't get the Houston schools.

Just my personal reason.  More nondistrict games to prepare for district.  

1 hour ago, GCMNation5 said:

From what I was told its not all based off enrollment. If you have so many OPT up some have to go down to balance  it out some what. Makes sence cause GP is D2 with D1 enrollement. 

You were told wrong.  Better get a better source for your information.

I paid the 25 or so dollars to be an insider on Dave Campbell

They have PAM in Reg 2 Dist 8

Dist 7 Projected:                                          

Lufkin

Magnolia West

Magnolia

Caney Creek

NC

Porter

Waller

Dist 8 Projected:

United

Cleveland

Sterling

Memorial

Lee

PAM

Wisdom

La Porte

Milby

Once again, PAM needs to win district if this is true.  Otherwise, playing Lufkin in the 1st round is a no go.....

2 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

I paid the 25 or so dollars to be an insider on Dave Campbell

They have PAM in Reg 2 Dist 8

Dist 7 Projected:                                          

Lufkin

Magnolia West

Magnolia

Caney Creek

NC

Porter

Waller

Dist 8 Projected:

United

Cleveland

Sterling

Memorial

Lee

PAM

Wisdom

La Porte

Milby

Once again, PAM needs to win district if this is true.  Otherwise, playing Lufkin in the 1st round is a no go.....

Where did they have GCM, I don’t see them being separated from the other Baytown schools.

Also Pam or United should be 1-2 and likely not meet Lufkin until third round.