Wimberley 56 Silsbee 43/FINAL

WOSgrad

11 hours ago, WimberleyD1 said:

Yep. Enjoy the trolling fellas. You deserve it. no matter what you think, you’ve had a Busy week running your mouths (perhaps a fingers is a better description). Your team lost. Know you get to endure a touch of humility. I believe it will be good for you. 

My team lost 3rd week. I was in here supporting a fellow SETX team bc that’s what we do here. I’m sure if you guys had a forum that represented your area you’d make the same comments. If you really wanna get your feelings hurt go to Smoaky. This is mild compared to Smoaky. But no need in just being a jerk. 

32 minutes ago, NEagles95 said:

My team lost 3rd week. I was in here supporting a fellow SETX team bc that’s what we do here. I’m sure if you guys had a forum that represented your area you’d make the same comments. If you really wanna get your feelings hurt go to Smoaky. This is mild compared to Smoaky. But no need in just being a jerk. 

THIS.  We go 100% for our teams.  That's why I love supporting our local teams.  If our teams are not playing, we go all in for our neighboring teams until the last standing.  Last year,  it was West Brook and Newton.  This year, it was Silsbee.

10 hours ago, WimberleyD1 said:

Thank you, I will bring my leash. I’m 99% certain it will keep me out of the Tarrant County bed and breakfast. 

If you man enough let us know your real name. Since you got "$$$$" lol. Loser behind a screen name. Why dont you go ask mommy for $20 to reload your phone card so you can call 1-900-Boobies. 

45 minutes ago, NEagles95 said:

Dont they he knows Newton has about 4 or 5 state title. 

46 minutes ago, NEagles95 said:

Your right about Smoaky. You can’t be sensitive on there

Just a few quick stats:

Silsbee                                           Wimberly

Passing

R. Foster  12-22-313-3-0            C. McCollum  19-2-323-5-1

Rushing

D. Taylor  11-79  TD                    C. McCollum    14-55

C. Martin   9-49                           M. Wray            12-56 2TD

A. Arline    7-23                           J. Olmedo           1-1   

R. Foster   1-(-1) TD

Receiving

K. Cartwright  5-142  TD            J. Watts            6-101  TD

C. Martin         3-105  2TD         M. Wray             4-102  TD

D. Colvin          3-50                    C. Marshall        2-40   TD

S. Gilder           1-16                    J. Limely            2-48  TD

K. Goforth          2-11

L. Wray               1-10

C. Boyle              1-7   TD

J. Olmedo          1--(-6) 

26 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

Just a few quick stats:

Silsbee                                           Wimberly

Passing

R. Foster  12-22-313-3-0            C. McCollum  19-2-323-5-1

Rushing

D. Taylor  11-79  TD                    C. McCollum    14-55

C. Martin   9-49                           M. Wray            12-56 2TD

A. Arline    7-23                           J. Olmedo           1-1  TD 

R. Foster   1-(-1) TD

Receiving

K. Cartwright  5-142  TD            J. Watts            6-101  TD

C. Martin         3-105  2TD         M. Wray             4-102  TD

D. Colvin          3-50                    C. Marshall        3-47  2D

S. Gilder           1-16                    J. Limely            2-48  TD

K. Goforth          2-11

L. Wray               1-10

J. Olmedo          1--(-6) 

I believe Foster threw an Interception...

12 hours ago, WimberleyD1 said:

Yep. Enjoy the trolling fellas. You deserve it. no matter what you think, you’ve had a Busy week running your mouths (perhaps a fingers is a better description). Your team lost. Know you get to endure a touch of humility. I believe it will be good for you. 

At least y’all didn’t have to play Crosby.  They never stop. 

10 minutes ago, Who That said:

Foster will be QB... Arline will be running back..Silsbee has alot coming backa gaining alot of talent next year.. Silsbee should have a team to get right back to this game next year.

I'm not convinced. Remember, Carthage is back in DII, so it would be highly unlikely next year's Silsbee team will get back to the 5th round. Region III goes through Carthage...

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'm not convinced. Remember, Carthage is back in DII, so it would be highly unlikely next year's Silsbee team will get back to the 5th round. Region III goes through Carthage...

And like’em are not, that’s a tough route thru Carthage.  Kind of strange they’ve dominated in D1 so much, and now going down to D2.  

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

And like’em are not, that’s a tough route thru Carthage.  Kind of strange they’ve dominated in D1 so much, and now going down to D2.  

Strictly numbers.  But they  have top notch coaching, DI athletes, and excellent facilities to say they're a 4a team and they take care if their coach.  A receipe  for continuous success...