Wimberley 56 Silsbee 43/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 minute ago, BADSANTA said:

Go find your mom bro. I will be pulling for PG   next week just because of you. Go get on the team bus and eat your cold burger and fries and enjoy the ride back to a town where everyone looks alike. Your team won and were good. It's a kids game but I'm sure your a troll and I'm the troll killer. I'm sure you were conceived due to the local mule being at the vet. Again, go get on your school bus and go get off this site. 

Too true. I’ve watched all well as you guys rambled on about Silsbee. Don’t get me working. They had a great season. Kudos to them. I don’t recall being conceived. veterinarian or otherwise? Nonetheless, enjoy your trip to Arlington. I’ll be there. Staying at the Gaylord. It’s booked. 

10 minutes ago, WimberleyD1 said:

Too true. I’ve watched all well as you guys rambled on about Silsbee. Don’t get me working. They had a great season. Kudos to them. I don’t recall being conceived. veterinarian or otherwise? Nonetheless, enjoy your trip to Arlington. I’ll be there. Staying at the Gaylord. It’s booked. 

Yout not staying at the Gaylord lmao. I was there Monday and Tuesday. Its sold out next Thursday thru Sunday. Liar

1 hour ago, dj said:

Of my 50 yrs on this earth I think that was one of the guttiest team that I have ever seen on any level. I have 2 rings. But the heart silsbee showed tonight was second to none!! We know abt the TO and a few bad calls.but let's not forget the effort to just get back in the game.coaches talk abt leaving it on the field and they did that.me been from w.o knows that the gap between w.o and silsbee has closed.and no disrespect at anyone.ik CT is one of the best defensive coordinator around.but as an overall coaching staff.i never thought I'd say this but I give the nod to silsbee.we really better catch up.in these next 2 yrs.bcz of what they have coming back.i know it hurts right now.but the best effort I seen out of any team this year !!

Best post of the entire thread...  From a WO-S guy.  I look forward to getting your nachos on the next WO-S game I attend...

15 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

They have one just like Silsbee and WOS👀😂

Yep. Enjoy the trolling fellas. You deserve it. no matter what you think, you’ve had a Busy week running your mouths (perhaps a fingers is a better description). Your team lost. Know you get to endure a touch of humility. I believe it will be good for you. 

6 minutes ago, WimberleyD1 said:

Yep. Enjoy the trolling fellas. You deserve it. no matter what you think, you’ve had a Busy week running your mouths (perhaps a fingers is a better description). Your team lost. Know you get to endure a touch of humility. I believe it will be good for you. 

They’ll keep running especially next week after PG whips Wimberley. Please come back and troll then! ✌🏼

10 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Yout not staying at the Gaylord lmao. I was there Monday and Tuesday. Its sold out next Thursday thru Sunday. Liar

Btw, they have a 72 hour cancellation policy. It’s not tough. You can book and pay for a room ( provided you can afford it😂), then cancel, within 72 hours, if needed. 

To @WimberleyD1 , I'm not sure how they do things I Wimberley, but around here, we give congrats, and give props to the winning team.  Your boys played well and I'm actually going for them next week.  Your AN is a baller and as long as y'all can keep him upright, y'all will be fine.  Take the congrats and lay off the insults to the Silsbee peeps.  

2 minutes ago, NEagles95 said:

They’ll keep running especially next week after PG whips Wimberley. Please come back and troll then! ✌🏼

You are correct. I probably won’t troll if we lose. It’ll suck, No doubt, but that’s next Friday, and you guys won’t be there regardless. 
if this trolling torques you off, good. You deserve it. 

10 hours ago, WimberleyD1 said:

You are correct. I probably won’t troll if we lose. It’ll suck, No doubt, but that’s next Friday, and you guys won’t be there regardless. 
if this trolling torques you off, good. You deserve it. 

***Mod edit

That is unnecessary.  We aren’t going to allow rumors about HS kids

19 minutes ago, NEagles95 said:

Dude why are you on a SETX forum talking crap? Go get a life elsewhere.  Y’all will get donkey stomped by PG, but good luck! 

Dude, or Bruh? Because I went online searching for a website to watch the game and this crap. I watched you clowns talk all week. I watched, read and waited. I had and still have respect for your team and program. Test is not what I’ve seen from this website and your dans/alumni/etc. 

I thought you might benefit from a bit of trollin. Perhaps your crew will be a bit mite respectful moving forward?

5 minutes ago, WimberleyD1 said:

Lol. Maybe. We will play for it, but you, you will not. 

Look, Dr. Acula or whatever your name is congrats on the win but be a gracious winner please. Good luck......and I do mean good luck next week. Please do be careful on your jaunt from your reserved room at the Gaylord to the stadium....The leash laws in Arlington are among the strictest in Texas.

17 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

Look, Dr. Acula or whatever your name is congrats on the win but be a gracious winner please. Good luck......and I do mean good luck next week. Please do be careful on your jaunt from your reserved room at the Gaylord to the stadium....The leash laws in Arlington are among the strictest in Texas.

Thank you, I will bring my leash. I’m 99% certain it will keep me out of the Tarrant County bed and breakfast. 

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

To @WimberleyD1 , I'm not sure how they do things I Wimberley, but around here, we give congrats, and give props to the winning team.  Your boys played well and I'm actually going for them next week.  Your AN is a baller and as long as y'all can keep him upright, y'all will be fine.  Take the congrats and lay off the insults to the Silsbee peeps.  

BMT, 

ok, fair enough. Your words are appreciated. I will indeed lay off. 
In my defense. Our team has spent this week respecting Silsbee and their program. I went online, early in the week, looking for a feed to watch this game. This site and thread showed up. I recognize and admit, my posting has been  intended to rub a bit of salt. 
I apologize if it went too far. I am a football fan, like you, I mean no disrespect to your kids and school. They are top notch. 

Wow!  I was on the edge of my seat just reading through the comments.  OG Dayton guy here and always respected Silsbee and Jasper.  Always long away games and always had our tails kicked (early 90s). 

I know how heartbroken those kids will wake up this morning and must feel, but maybe... just maybe a few will read this post and others and let them know the entire south east Texas region was rooting for them and they have ZERO to hang their heads about. 

Great season Silsbee!

7 hours ago, WimberleyD1 said:

BMT, 

In my defense. Our team has spent this week respecting Silsbee and their program. I went online, early in the week, looking for a feed to watch this game. This site and thread showed up. I recognize and admit, my posting has been  intended to rub a bit of salt. 
I apologize if it went too far. I am a football fan, like you, I mean no disrespect to your kids and school. They are top notch. 

No No No, by all means please keep making an Ass of yourself I find it thoroughly entertaining!  Congrats to both teams on a good season.

7 hours ago, WimberleyD1 said:

BMT, 

Thanks.  Yall kids are as well.  Not gonna lie.  U saw those kids come out the tunnel and prejudged them.  They just didnt look like a team that would be capable of causing Silsbee any problems.  But boy was I wrong.  That RB, that QB, and the WR with the juggling catch is nice and in hope PG comes in with my same pregame mindset.