Lake Charles Holiday Tournament

Who That

11 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I know I'm asking a lot of questions,  but will the football players be able to participate in the remaining games of this tourney?

Able to as far as eligible to play I'm pretty sure they are.  Physically able to?  I would doubt it, they played a pretty physical game and I am sure didn't get back to Silsbee until well after midnight.

If they do, they certainly have increased respect from me.

4 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Biggest thing in United's way is gonna be Duncanville. That won't happen till state though. No reason they can't win region and make it, although it won't be a cakewalk.

That sounds about right but only time will tell cause after seeing Morton Ranch and Dickenson 1 of those 2.may have something else to say about that and you cant count Summer Creek or Atascacita out...

7 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Biggest thing in United's way is gonna be Duncanville. That won't happen till state though. No reason they can't win region and make it, although it won't be a cakewalk.

United will need to worry about North Shore, Dickinson, Summer Creek, Morton Ranch, Atascocita and a couple others in Region III way before thinking about Duncanville.

United lost to Summer Creek and Dickinson gave them fits as well. North Shore looks very good.

11 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

United will need to worry about North Shore, Dickinson, Summer Creek, Morton Ranch, Atascocita and a couple others in Region III way before thinking about Duncanville.

United lost to Summer Creek and Dickinson gave them fits as well. North Shore looks very good.

That was a wash since United beat them as well.  SC don't have anything imposing on the court, but heir coaching is superb though.  

Dickinson  has I believe fell off the map as far as top 10.  They are just trying to find their footing. 

I have not seen Atascocita play, but I know Morton Ranch is for real.  Known a grew great deal about that team.  Their star player has Beaumont ties.  Central Jaguar  ties to  be exact...

27 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I think Morton Ranch poses United the biggest threat. This is a loaded year, per usual, in Region III for 6A. They will all beat each other up before Duncanville even gets a shot at anyone. 

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

That was a wash since United beat them as well.  SC don't have anything imposing on the court, but heir coaching is superb though.  

Dickinson  has I believe fell off the map as far as top 10.  They are just trying to find their footing. 

I have not seen Atascocita play, but I know Morton Ranch is for real.  Known a grew great deal about that team.  Their star player has Beaumont ties.  Central Jaguar  ties to  be exact...

I wouldn't call it a wash. I am only speaking about teams that are capable of beating United.

1 hour ago, Tyler Dixson said:

I think Morton Ranch poses United the biggest threat. This is a loaded year, per usual, in Region III for 6A. They will all beat each other up before Duncanville even gets a shot at anyone. 

Let me say this, the addition of several football players for Dickinson have them looking really good in this Cy Hoops Invitational!

4 hours ago, Djones8301 said:

Let me say this, the addition of several football players for Dickinson have them looking really good in this Cy Hoops Invitational!

I’m excited to watch them in person. I think it’s very close between Cryer and Mark. Dickinson could play with everyone before football, i’d assume they are even better now. 

8 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I've just heard that United was to play a rematch with Marion for the championship,  but opted not to play United.  So the word I'm getting is United won the championship without a championship game.  🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Well I guess the boys got home at a decent time then yesterday...

17 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I gotcha. 

I just seen that the first game, prior to the big adjustments by Coach Coleman, it appeared that SC was on the verge of getting ran out of the gym.  

I believe if Green hadn't subbed in 3 or 4 players on 1st substitution they would have gotten run out the gym. Maybe it was a " I'm gonna look out for my understudy type of deal". Its hard and almost impossible to sub 3 or 4 kids in and keep momentum vs a goodteam.