Revised UIL Conference Cutoffs per UIL. Revised 12/10

Guitar Man

8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

🚨UPDATED: Here's what each 5A Division I district could look like with the next #UIL realignment in February🚨

LINK:

This is the hidden content, please
#txhsfb✍️ @Matt_Stepp817🔒 

SUBSCRIBE:

I don't like the region. 

I ain't paying for it, that's why I asked you to post/copy it :)

12 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

I ain't paying for it, that's why I asked you to post/copy it :)

Stop being cheap. 

Beaumont United
Cleveland
Baytown Sterling
Baytown Lee
Goose Creek Memorial
Port Arthur Memorial
La Porte
Houston Milby
Houston Wisdom

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

🚨UPDATED: Here's what each 5A Division I district could look like with the next #UIL realignment in February🚨

LINK:

SUBSCRIBE:

I don't like the region. 

I can tell, District 6 is a nightmare, especially with Longview, John Tyler, Lancaster, Red Oak, and Highland Park in the same district.

On 12/12/2019 at 11:28 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

LINK:

SUBSCRIBE:

I don't like the region. 

Region II?!?

• 4 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Honest Abe said:

Wait!! Beaumont United is dropping to 5A?

how is that possible? 

The numbers went down exponentially after the two floods.  As you know, the recent one did a number on the school and many parents moved (homes destroyed or because of the long downtime for restart of school) and took their kids.  Actually, West Brook's numbers dropped a lot too, just not enough to put them in 5a as well.  But, uh, yea.  United in 5a, but we all project they'll be moving up to 6a next realignment... Huge Sophmore and Freshman classes this year...

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The numbers went down exponentially after the two floods.  As you know, the recent one did a number on the school and many parents moved (homes destroyed or because of the long downtime for restart of school) and took their kids.  Actually, West Brook's numbers dropped a lot too, just not enough to put them in 5a as well.  But, uh, yea.  United in 5a, but we all project they'll be moving up to 6a next realignment... Huge Sophmore and Freshman classes this year...

I agree. Very temporary. United will be back in 6A next realignment.

It's still hard to fathom that United basically lost a 3A school in enrollment in 1 year.

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

How certain are you on United moving back up after these next 2 years in 5A??

52 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

How certain are you on United moving back up after these next 2 years in 5A??

Overall  #"s of current sophomore and freshmen  class  plus projected incoming freshmen class.  Everyone as far as the higher ups seem to think the numbers will shoot back up to at least that  2400 number in 2 years.   

9 hours ago, Hooohead.com said:

In 2 years they will still be in 5A...numbers are dropping because more kids are attending early college and moving elsewhere also.

Nah.  Well, it won't be ECHS.  Their numbers are very minimum and have not really increased much since it's been open.  Also, kids know you basically by pass you're normal high school experience there.  No pep rallies, no extra-curricular activities are to name a few.  Which is why I question ECHS even moving to the new South Park building next year anyway.  Austin's campus would've sufficed, but that's another debate for another day...