Please humor me...

UT alum

44 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Saudi National opens fire killing three in US, possible links to terrorism suspected, Trump responds by apologizing on behalf of Saudi King. Shouldn’t president denounce terrorism and Saudi King apologize on his own behalf? Can’t wait to hear the spin.

He should apologize to Japan for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

I’ll spin it this way.... You are more concerned with protocol or etiquette than the fact that a Muslim infiltrated our military and killed good men

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Saudi National opens fire killing three in US, possible links to terrorism suspected, Trump responds by apologizing on behalf of Saudi King. Shouldn’t president denounce terrorism and Saudi King apologize on his own behalf? Can’t wait to hear the spin.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

“King Salman of Saudi Arabia just called to express his sincere condolences and give his sympathies to the families and friends of the warriors who were killed and wounded in the attack that took place in Pensacola, Florida,” Trump tweeted shortly after 2:00pm on Friday.

What has you upset about this?  Should the King apologize to the American people?  Seriously.

This is why no one takes you seriously anymore.

TDS at it's finest.

20 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

“King Salman of Saudi Arabia just called to express his sincere condolences and give his sympathies to the families and friends of the warriors who were killed and wounded in the attack that took place in Pensacola, Florida,” Trump tweeted shortly after 2:00pm on Friday.

What has you upset about this?  Should the King apologize to the American people?  Seriously.

This is why no one takes you seriously anymore.

TDS at it's finest.

I don’t give a rat’s ass who takes me seriously. You think that’s going to change my mind? He apologizes for terrorists and dictators, vilifies fellow leaders of Democratic countries -or let me get politically correct, leaders of other democratic republics.  

6 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I don’t give a rat’s ass who takes me seriously. You think that’s going to change my mind? He apologizes for terrorists and dictators, vilifies fellow leaders of Democratic countries -or let me get politically correct, leaders of other democratic republics.  

Trump 2020!!!!  Jump on the train while you can.  It's coming!

41 minutes ago, UT alum said:

So, you’re just on here for the comic relief? Didn’t somebody release a bunch of 9/11 terrorists from Gitmo? I can’t remember who that was.

Btw, good spin....... apologizing for terrorists..... lmao

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Obviously you do...lol.

No, I don't think anything would change your mind about Trump.

He'll still win in 2020...doesn't need the TDS voters, even though some have jobs because of him.