So many things to say.........

AggiesAreWe

I will never lump an entire fan base off what a handful of fans say or do. I have extreme respect for WO-S football and all that surrounds it. Also have great respect for some of their fans here on this site. WOSGrad, griff, Gasilla, GUNHO, WO-S 89. Mad respect. But there are a few (and everybody has them, including Silsbee) that made comments in the "smack" thread (for a lack of better words) that showed zero respect for Silsbee football. You know who you are. Comments like "game will be over by halftime", "Silsbee will not score more than 14", "Tigers aren't tough enough". Score predictions like "42-14", "28-7", etc. etc.

For those few I say this:

HOW BOUT DEM TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

3-0 BABY!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I will never lump an entire fan base off what a handful of fans say or do. I have extreme respect for WO-S football and all that surrounds it. Also have great respect for some of their fans here on this site. WOSGrad, griff, Gassila, GUNHO, WO-S 89. Mad respect. But there are a few (and everybody has them, including Silsbee) that made comments in the "smack" thread (for a lack of better words) that showed zero respect for Silsbee football. You know who you are. Comments like "game will be over by halftime", "Silsbee will not score more than 14", "Tigers aren't tough enough". Score predictions like "42-14", "28-7", etc. etc.

3-0 BABY!!!!!!

Well said Mike.  

20 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I will never lump an entire fan base off what a handful of fans say or do. I have extreme respect for WO-S football and all that surrounds it. Also have great respect for some of their fans here on this site. WOSGrad, griff, Gassila, GUNHO, WO-S 89. Mad respect. But there are a few (and everybody has them, including Silsbee) that made comments in the "smack" thread (for a lack of better words) that showed zero respect for Silsbee football. You know who you are. Comments like "game will be over by halftime", "Silsbee will not score more than 14", "Tigers aren't tough enough". Score predictions like "42-14", "28-7", etc. etc.

3-0 BABY!!!!!!

And BOOM goes the dynamite...

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

3-0 BABY!!!!!!

You definitely win some & lose some

In this matchup I have won double than I have lost,  so congratulations well deserved and be happy  & continue to earn your respect on the football field ,  

Long way to go 

I will never lump an entire fan base off what a handful of fans say or do unless it is Crosby!!!!!!!!! I have extreme respect for WO-S football and all that surrounds it. Also have great respect for some of their fans here on this site. WOSGrad, griff, Gassila, GUNHO, WO-S 89. Mad respect. But there are a few (and everybody has them, including Silsbee) that made comments in the "smack" thread (for a lack of better words) that showed zero respect for Silsbee football. You know who you are. Comments like "game will be over by halftime", "Silsbee will not score more than 14", "Tigers aren't tough enough". Score predictions like "42-14", "28-7", etc. etc.

3-0 BABY!!!!!!

There ya go, I fixed it for ya!

3-0 BABY!!!!!!

Silsbee played a good football game and left no doubt on the field. I wouldn’t care what comment anyone said on this site. Everyone trashes my LCM Bears including Silsbee fans. With your broadcasting, I’ve only only heard you once Silsbee vs Gid game. I hope you wasn’t offended it was all joke. I was just trying to boost the game up. I do support OC teams in playoffs.  I believe Silsbee will be making it to state. 

8 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I will never lump an entire fan base off what a handful of fans say or do. I have extreme respect for WO-S football and all that surrounds it. Also have great respect for some of their fans here on this site. WOSGrad, griff, Gasilla, GUNHO, WO-S 89. Mad respect. But there are a few (and everybody has them, including Silsbee) that made comments in the "smack" thread (for a lack of better words) that showed zero respect for Silsbee football. You know who you are. Comments like "game will be over by halftime", "Silsbee will not score more than 14", "Tigers aren't tough enough". Score predictions like "42-14", "28-7", etc. etc.

3-0 BABY!!!!!!

And they are 3-0 against them in the playoffs. No excuses. Lol, I never thought I would see the day that silsbee would out coach w.o again.but I'm one that didn't predict a score.but I ask a question if silsbee would put those kids in space.bcz I believe silsbee is a faster ball club.the first game I think they held different plays out.

8 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

3-0 BABY!!!!!!

I always said no respect! I said hit them in the mouth. We did it!!! 2 more wins away from immortality!!

7 hours ago, LC-M said:

Silsbee played a good football game and left no doubt on the field. I wouldn’t care what comment anyone said on this site. Everyone trashes my LCM Bears including Silsbee fans. With your broadcasting, I’ve only only heard you once Silsbee vs Gid game. I hope you wasn’t offended it was all joke. I was just trying to boost the game up. I do support OC teams in playoffs.  I believe Silsbee will be making it to state. 

You told me WOS would win?👀

Well I held off commenting for almost 24 hours because this one really stings. It will be along time before this wears off.  I don’t think in our 42 year history we’ve ever blown an 11 point lead with around 7 mins left to play.  Credit to Silsbee they played a whale of a game. Things very easily could have been different but that’s neither here nor there. Good luck Tigers. I will be pulling for you next week against Wimberely.  I’d like to drive to Dallas in 2 weeks to see y’all play Pleasant Grove

Anyone who goes to state or wins state will along the way have the ball bounce their way and a little luck on their side too. Like the two point conversion and the fake punt that the WOS defender fails down. Even wos had it when they won state those 4 times   Good luck Tigers. Hope Texan Live has the game, I’ll be watching 

I’m only commenting because, I didn’t think Silsbee would score 29 points on WO-S defense and they did! I also did not believe that Silsbee had a strong secondary, if there is a weakness on this team it MAY be that. Hopefully, posters’ will be able to still make predictions right or wrong to pump up their team, and not offend others.