Silsbee Vs Wimberley

Who That

22 hours ago, JimThorpe said:

Wimbo deserves to be the favorite because they trounced a team with better rushing stats than Silsbee.  Navarro was averaging 411 ypg rusing.  They had two more or less 1000 yard rushers and a 2000 yard rusher in a fairly strong district.  Wimbo handled them with apparent ease last week.  Why shouldn't they be able to do pretty much the same thing against Silsbee?

And we don't even know what will happen with Wimbo's passing.  Silsbee hasn't faced an air attack like Wimbo's all year, or last year either for that matter.  You've got to figure they will probably get around 400 yards of total offense.

So on paper Wimbo has to get the nod.  A 3pt spread is more than fair.  

But .  The game before Navarro against Rockport game is very interesting.  Rockport seems to be all run.  Team stats show 32 passing yards per game and rushing ypg similar to Silsbee.  And they played Wimbo even all the way down the line.  Looks like an extra point in the 4th quarter was the difference. 

Yes we have, and we learned from it and moved personal around. I don't think Wimbo has a passing attack like Springhill did against us. So, lets see what happens.

Silsbee wins this game. It's probably going to be a barn burner tho. The Tigers schedule have them tested and ready. They will not get out-athleted. When WO-S played Wimberly in '17 they had a QB who was like 7'6" and threw for 4 or 5 miles, don't think he's still there but it won't matter. I know they don't have an alien on their roster like Cuero did. Good luck Tigers, do us proud.

18 minutes ago, Who That said:

I'm about to post your real name .. So everyone can look you up.. And I promise I can buy any room and buy everything you own young man. 

Post it then. If you are displeased with this “trolling”. Do a bit better next season regarding your online discussion of others. They might be reading along, and may have a bit of concise dialogue to add. 

1 minute ago, WimberleyD1 said:

Post it then. If you are displeased with this “trolling”. Do a bit better next season regarding your online discussion of others. They might be reading along, and may have a bit of concise dialogue to add. 

Find one thing on hear where I said anything bad about Wimberley until you got on here.  I never even gave a prediction on this game. We new yall would be good are yall wouldn't be their. And if we would of won I promise you you wouldn't see us on a Wimberley site talking mess to yalls fans. 

But like I said if this make s you feel good go ahead ... And like I said maybe we can meet up in a nice Basketball match this year yall have alot of height shouldn't be a problem to make a deep run in the playoffs... But I" promise you you will get that A$$ beat all the way back to Wimberley ‼

13 minutes ago, Who That said:

Find one thing on hear where I said anything bad about Wimberley until you got on here.  I never even gave a prediction on this game. We new yall would be good are yall wouldn't be their. And if we would of won I promise you you wouldn't see us on a Wimberley site talking mess to yalls fans. 

? I suggest you do the same and look back through my comments. I have typed absolute nothing vulgar or offensive to anyone. I have not eluded to any of your players being homosexual or that our community is “homosexual”. I’m going to guess that you, personally, had no part. However, that isn’t the reality of this weeks discussion. I know Thus  because I have ready this. I’m sure you are a very respectful person. I’m sure most are. However, a bit of “trolling” as it’s been called is warranted, in my opinion. Ample amounts of giving on this thread, not so great at taking. 
In the end, I don’t want to be rude. You guys have a great team and program. The point of this is to point out that perhaps you can give a bit of respect as well. 

Just now, WimberleyD1 said:

? I suggest you do the same and look back through my comments. I have typed absolute nothing vulgar or offensive to anyone. I have not eluded to any of your players being homosexual or that our community is “homosexual”. I’m going to guess that you, personally, had no part. However, that isn’t the reality of this weeks discussion. I know Thus  because I have ready this. I’m sure you are a very respectful person. I’m sure most are. However, a bit of “trolling” as it’s been called is warranted, in my opinion. Ample amounts of giving on this thread, not so great at taking. 
In the end, I don’t want to be rude. You guys have a great team and program. The point of this is to point out that perhaps you can give a bit of respect as well. 

One guy posted that Christian Marshall #9 being knocked out was with the 10 bucks of admission. He’s 16 years old. A junior in a high school. Another stated that he and our QB are homosexual. Honestly, a bit of trolling is what’s prescribed here. 

10 minutes ago, WimberleyD1 said:

One guy posted that Christian Marshall #9 being knocked out was with the 10 bucks of admission. He’s 16 years old. A junior in a high school. Another stated that he and our QB are homosexual. Honestly, a bit of trolling is what’s prescribed here. 

It was" And man did you see it.. It was like he got hit with a truck. 😂🤣 

6 hours ago, WimberleyD1 said:

How is #9? I was right there at the 50 yard line. He took a massive hit man. He stumbled when he got up as well.