Silsbee Vs Wimberley

Who That

15 minutes ago, Footballfan77 said:

I’m not even from giddings. I follow central Texas teams. But hey I have my state state championship ring and my  degree from a  division 1  University which I attended on a athletic scholarship. Later troll lol. 

You sound like a loser who still stays at home with his mom and dad and gets pissed when the Wifi won't load properly. Go back into your room and eat your chips and play Fortnite or however you spell it. 

20 minutes ago, Footballfan77 said:

I’m seriously starting to think your a troll. Giddings has no offense since they lost they’re starting qb. The front 8 held silsbee in check till they got tired from being on the field so long. These are not even my words lol someone from silsbee posted that. Oh and your stats are Wrong again Giddings and silsbee rushing totals were (70) (258)

State ring with who? Is that the highlight of your life? If so bro I feel sorry for you. 

31 minutes ago, Footballfan77 said:

Yeah the same giddings that had y’all down 14-0 with a backup qb. Be realistic and act like you understand football. Giddings front 8 held silsbee in check till midway 3rd quarter. Offensively they couldn’t really compete with y’all forcing the defense to be in the field longer, meaning they were tired. Hence why y’all took over towards the end. 

Just means they never gave up and fought for four quarters.

4 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

Wimberley favored by 3. Lets go Tigers! We all know the Tigers are gonna have hands down the best players, now just put it to em! 

Favored by who?  I'd like to see an objective sports writer or broadcaster analysis. 

I saw that Tepper on his Dave Campbell Monday Morning Fallout thing talked about our game.  He didn't really analyze it but he did nail it.  WOS gets their patented 10 or 11 point lead, that feels like 30, and the script always reads WOS then holds the opponent at arm's length for the rest of the game and wins.  But Silsbee went off script, boy did they ever go off script, and won.  And that's just how it felt at the game.  When the Mustangs got their last touchdown I was thinking, "Oh brother, here we go again, same old story."  And for just a second or two I was angry with God.  You know, for not sending a rain storm.

I don't really have a problem with the Texans being slightly favored by more or less impartial sources.  Watching the highlights of Wimberly's win and of Silsbee's win the most impressive play I saw was Diego's 48 yard field goal.  And yet Wimberly gets the 3 point edge.  Interesting.

3 hours ago, JimThorpe said:

Favored by who?  I'd like to see an objective sports writer or broadcaster analysis. 

I saw that Tepper on his Dave Campbell Monday Morning Fallout thing talked about our game.  He didn't really analyze it but he did nail it.  WOS gets their patented 10 or 11 point lead, that feels like 30, and the script always reads WOS then holds the opponent at arm's length for the rest of the game and wins.  But Silsbee went off script, boy did they ever go off script, and won.  And that's just how it felt at the game.  When the Mustangs got their last touchdown I was thinking, "Oh brother, here we go again, same old story."  And for just a second or two I was angry with God.  You know, for not sending a rain storm.

I don't really have a problem with the Texans being slightly favored by more or less impartial sources.  Watching the highlights of Wimberly's win and of Silsbee's win the most impressive play I saw was Diego's 48 yard field goal.  And yet Wimberly gets the 3 point edge.  Interesting.

Harris Ratings

39 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Unless he had some other starts I thought he didn’t start until the last district game of the season?

He started the last district game and the playoffs, I think some of these guys on here just make up facts. He had 0 starts before it and some playing time in garbage time. My giddings source Told me the starter held off on surgery because he was trying to come back sometime for playoffs. He practiced the silsbee week and coaches were going to allow him to play but the orthopedic surgeon denied it.    

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I was told he started earlier. Not really sure.

But my point is after 3 consecutive starts, you are no longer a back up.

That’s opinion. Here’s mine. If you aren’t the starter at beginning of season you are a backup. If you start because of injuries you are a backup. You if outplay starter who has no injuries you are now a starter. But like I said, opinion.