Silsbee Vs Wimberley

Who That

Well I'm shim in for what it's worth.Remember I said Silsbee would be hard pressed to get to 21 points on WOS.lol

Not going to predict a score  because games like this always comes down to who executes the best and with less penalties.The only thing I know about Wimberly is they seem to be having the same kind of year as Silsbee.Started out a little shaky but seemed to get better as the season went on.I wouldn't sleep on this team.If Silsbee can execute their game like they did against WOS ...I like the Tigers.

18 hours ago, JimThorpe said:

We might limit them, it could happen, but I doubt it after looking at the highlight reels.  I'm afraid it's going to be a McCollum to Marshall nightmare all game long.  There was one touchdown pass when the defender is practically hanging on Marshall and he still makes the catch for a 21 yard touchdown.  Ya'll have probably all seen it.  Man!  

We're not going to get any pressure on the QB, that's a pipe dream.  He'll drop back 15 yards if necessary.  We may get a coverage sack or two but our defensive front is a bit hobbled anyway.  I say just make sure they don't get many running yards to go with the 250 to 300 yards passing they will get.  And for goodness sake guys keep them in front of you.  We've got to limit the run after catch.  Most of receivers (Marshall) aren't terribly fast and they don't have running moves, they just run the route and catch the ball, which is all you have to do in high school to have success.  So when they do make the receptions make sure we're in a position to tackle them right away.  And that means being aware of the downfield blocking and the picks and fighting through for the stop.

But it's okay, we'll make it a Taylor/Martin nightmare for them And then if they get 300 yards passing make sure we get 350 running.  I think we can.

Giddings did have a better front 8 then y’all do but overall wimberly  are not very athletic. I do think they are very well coached and their coaching and discipline is above silsbee. Silsbees  coaching is ok but what makes up for that is the amount of speed, athletes and playmakers y’all have. 

1 hour ago, Footballfan77 said:

Giddings did have a better front 8 then y’all do but overall wimberly  are not very athletic. I do think they are very well coached and their coaching and discipline is above silsbee. Silsbees  coaching is ok but what makes up for that is the amount of speed, athletes and playmakers y’all have. 

Are we talking about the 35- 14 Giddings team we played had a better front 8 🤦🏻‍♂️😂🤣👌

1 hour ago, Footballfan77 said:

If Giddings had a better front 8 than Silsbee, then why did the Tigers rush for 221 yards and the Buffs only 75?

Rushing

D. Taylor  16-162 3 TD        G. Jaehne  13-65

A. Arline     8-40   TD           H. Jatzlau    7-(-13)

C. Martin    8-19                  J. Demon     5-20

C. Adams     3-(-3) TD

1 hour ago, Who That said:

Are we talking about the 35- 14 Giddings team we played had a better front 8 🤦🏻‍♂️😂🤣👌

Yeah the same giddings that had y’all down 14-0 with a backup qb. Be realistic and act like you understand football. Giddings front 8 held silsbee in check till midway 3rd quarter. Offensively they couldn’t really compete with y’all forcing the defense to be in the field longer, meaning they were tired. Hence why y’all took over towards the end. 

2 hours ago, Footballfan77 said:

discipline comes easy when dealing with a bunch of rich kids, that are easily coachable 

4 minutes ago, Footballfan77 said:

Yeah the same giddings that had y’all down 14-0 with a backup qb. Be realistic and act like you understand football. Giddings front 8 held silsbee in check till midway 3rd quarter. Offensively they couldn’t really compete with y’all forcing the defense to be in the field longer, meaning they were tired. Hence why y’all took over towards the end. 

The QB had 7 starts under his belt. He was no longer a back up.

BTW, time of possession was pretty even.

59 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

If Giddings had a better front 8 than Silsbee, then why did the Tigers rush for 221 yards and the Buffs only 75?

Rushing

D. Taylor  16-162 3 TD        G. Jaehne  13-65

A. Arline     8-40   TD           H. Jatzlau    7-(-13)

C. Martin    8-19                  J. Demon     5-20

C. Adams     3-(-3) TD

I’m seriously starting to think your a troll. Giddings has no offense since they lost they’re starting qb. The front 8 held silsbee in check till they got tired from being on the field so long. These are not even my words lol someone from silsbee posted that. Oh and your stats are Wrong again Giddings and silsbee rushing totals were (70) (258)

4 minutes ago, Footballfan77 said:

I understand y'all went home after this game and didn't play another one this year.. And that's being realistic and do you understand  that.! 😂🤣😁

Just now, Footballfan77 said:

I’m seriously starting to think your a troll. Giddings has no offense since they lost they’re starting qb. The front 8 held silsbee in check till they got tired from being on the field so long. These are not even my words lol someone from silsbee posted that. Oh and your stats are Wrong again Giddings and silsbee rushing totals were (70) (258)

Nope. My stats are accurate.

Just now, Who That said:

I understand y'all went home after this game and didn't play another one this year.. And that's being realistic and do you understand  that.! 😂🤣😁

I’m not even from giddings. I follow central Texas teams. But hey I have my state state championship ring and my  degree from a  division 1  University which I attended on a athletic scholarship. Later troll lol.