Silsbee Vs Wimberley

Who That

1 minute ago, L-Train11 said:

Soulja it’s the world we live in man. There’s people who wanted Coach T gone last year after winning multiple state titles in a row.

I’ll admit I wasn’t sold on Coach Smith his first couple years. At this point though, it would take a dummy to say he hasn’t earned his respect.

I was sold from the beginning.  Everyone just wasnt open to change.  McGallian did things his way.  Smith does it different.  Put it this way.  My old saying is results, not excuses.  These are the same typical talent and athletes that Silsbee puts out every year.  Smith has instantly utilized this and seen the results.  

3 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Soulja it’s the world we live in man. There’s people who wanted Coach T gone last year after winning multiple state titles in a row.

I’ll admit I wasn’t sold on Coach Smith his first couple years. At this point though, it would take a dummy to say he hasn’t earned his respect.

They are folks that still want CT gone. I think there should be changes to WOS offense style of play to best fit the kids. But other than that I’d leave it alone

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

I was sold from the beginning.  Everyone just wasnt open to change.  McGallian did things his way.  Smith does it different.  Put it this way.  My old saying is results, not excuses.  These are the same typical talent and athletes that Silsbee puts out every year.  Smith has instantly utilized this and seen the results.  

I know why, it’s because some people were used to high flying offense and no defense. Some people would rather win 51-50 than to control the ball and keep defense on the sideline, thus helping the defense play better when on the field.

1 minute ago, L-Train11 said:

Geez!! If y’all will stick with Taylor, he keeps the chains moving.. keep that big receiver off the field!!

But you have to be physical with kids like that.  They have physical players in the secondary, but no length...but they will have tons of fun trying to find a way to stop Silsbee's playmakers on offense..  very tough cover..  and I don't  think they'll have a db that can check Cartwright...

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Doesn't hurt that Silsbee dropped down a division.

24 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Wimberly loves to chunk it.

Here is some stats:

This is the hidden content, please

QB has thrown for over 3100 yards and 42 TD's

Have two RBs who have combined for 1800 yards and 27 TD's

Offense averaging 430 yards and 41 points a game.

Silsbee has improved vs the pass. Hopefully we stay aggressive and put pressure on the QB. 

23 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

But you have to be physical with kids like that.  They have physical players in the secondary, but no length...but they will have tons of fun trying to find a way to stop Silsbee's playmakers on offense..  very tough cover..  and I don't  think they'll have a db that can check Cartwright...

Too bad Taylor is so short. I don’t think he can stop him from catching the ball, but he will for sure bring him down when he does.