Silsbee Vs Wimberley

Who That

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

Focus on tackling this week tigers. Pass coverage could use some help.

Trash the stretch play with Martin please! That play is failing from the beginning. Or maybe it was just wos defense but it looked bad tonight.Β 

Take care of business next week and enjoy the ride.

It was WO-S's defense.Β  If theΒ  locking is right, that play is a thing of beauty... I have no problem with it.Β  I wish United would go to that type of offense...

Silsbee is going to present all kinds ofΒ problems for Wimberly's staff.Β  In preparation they could watch game films and that might help.Β  Or they could get that new Disney streaming service and watchΒ "Son Of Flubber" which would be just about as good.Β  The only problem is that what happened in the 4th quarter tonight at BISD Memorial is a good deal less plausible than what happens in "Son Of Flubber".Β Β 

I have to say I don’t have a clue how the Coaches do it, but Silsbee seems to peak at playoff time. Β Second year in a row. Β Not a coincidence, but some remarkable coaching.

C’mon Tigers, just keep getting better for a couple of more weeks.

12 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I have to say I don’t have a clue how the Coaches do it, but Silsbee seems to peak at playoff time. Β Second year in a row. Β Not a coincidence, but some remarkable coaching.

C’mon Tigers, just keep getting better for a couple of more weeks.

Strange though.Β  There are still some Coach Smith detractors in Silsbee and I don'tΒ  understand it...

Wimberly loves to chunk it.

Here is some stats:

This is the hidden content, please

Β 

QB has thrown for over 3100 yards and 42 TD's

Have two RBs who have combined for 1800 yards and 27 TD's

Offense averaging 430 yards and 41 points a game.

Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β 

18 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Strange though.Β  There are still some Coach Smith detractors in Silsbee and I don'tΒ  understand it...

Soulja it’s the world we live in man. There’s people who wanted Coach T gone last year after winning multiple state titles in a row.

I’ll admit I wasn’t sold on Coach Smith his first couple years. At this point though, it would take a dummy to say he hasn’t earned his respect.