Little bias ?

HOTROD309

41 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

They a lot bias but they know the game and keep it entertaining too

Not many local guys can compete with those two.  One of the mods on this site being the exception.  I would love to listen to a WOS/Silsbee game with Stelly and Sanchez doing a joint broadcast (I seem to remember an HJ/Silsbee basketball game with Mike and Rob Lietzke a few years back and I really enjoyed it).  Doubt it would happen but I can assure you it would be worth a listen. 

Actually, Mike and I just got off the phone about that and he told me that he and Gary had discussed that very issue before tonight's game.  And the conclusion is this:

Gary and John's broadcast is first and foremost a WO-S broadcast and it is tailored toward Mustang fans and the sponsors of the KOGT broadcast.

By the same token, Mike and Tim's broadcast is first and foremost a Silsbee broadcast and it is tailored toward Tiger fans and the sponsors of the SETXsports broadcast.

Both have been used by Texan Live and will be for the foreseeable the future but know that neither will change the tenor of their broadcast simply because it is being used as audio for a Texan Live game.

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Actually, Mike and I just got off the phone about that and he told me that he and Gary had discussed that very issue before tonight's game.  And the conclusion is this:

Gary and John's broadcast is first and foremost a WO-S broadcast and it is tailored toward Mustang fans and the sponsors of the KOGT broadcast.

By the same token, Mike and Tim's broadcast is first and foremost a Silsbee broadcast and it is tailored toward Tiger fans and the sponsors of the SETXsports broadcast.

Both have been used by Texan Live and will be for the foreseeable the future but know that neither will change the tenor of their broadcast simply because it is being used as audio for a Texan Live game.

its all good they do a great job. I didn't know at the time they were the KOGT broadcasters, I thought it was a Texas Live team.

A little love never hurt anyone