Silsbee 35 West Orange-Stark 28/FINAL/TIGERS ADVANCE TO STATE SEMIFINALS!!!

WOSgrad

20 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I just seen on Facebook  where ex Silsbee QB Dontre Thomas coined Silbee's current QB Raymond 'CJ' Foster as one of the top 5 Silsbee QBs of all time.  One Altime Silsbee great passing the torch to another.  Great respect. 

Yep I seen than. Very classy of him. Alot of the kids on the team loom up to him and Patrick Reed. I'm sure Johnson as well.  A very overlooked Tiger QB was Kesson McDaniel in 2010. He had a very solid senior year and was a one year starter like Jacob Collins a few years ago. Collins also was a solid Tiger QB. 

4 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Yep I seen than. Very classy of him. Alot of the kids on the team loom up to him and Patrick Reed. I'm sure Johnson as well.  A very overlooked Tiger QB was Kesson McDaniel in 2010. He had a very solid senior year and was a one year starter like Jacob Collins a few years ago. Collins also was a solid Tiger QB. 

I liked Collins too...

On a different note, did anyone actually try and use the coupon for a free whataburger that was on the back of the ticket? I stopped in Vidor on the way back to get one and it had expired in June of 2019! 
I can only guess they were extra playoff tickets from last year that BISD was trying to get rid of! Lol

59 minutes ago, marshman said:

On a different note, did anyone actually try and use the coupon for a free whataburger that was on the back of the ticket? I stopped in Vidor on the way back to get one and it had expired in June of 2019! 
I can only guess they were extra playoff tickets from last year that BISD was trying to get rid of! Lol

Really strange... Because those free burgers have been on tickets all season and have used them.  But this ticket clearly reads 6/2019.  Lol

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I just seen on Facebook  where ex Silsbee QB Dontre Thomas coined Silbee's current QB Raymond 'CJ' Foster as one of the top 5 Silsbee QBs of all time.  One Altime Silsbee great passing the torch to another.  Great respect. 

😝😝

44 minutes ago, ST413 said:

I believe Dontre is basing his opinion the same way may had the opinion in the dreaded WRS award debate.  No other Tiger QB has led his team to 2 state semis.   Now i believe that is not a good criteria but it is his opinion not mine.  

Can’t base a Top 5 QB on the success of the team. It has totally been a team effort. Many players stepping up and Awesome play calling.  Stats speak for themselves. Anything else is mere words and opinions. 

1 hour ago, KB24 said:

Can’t base a Top 5 QB on the success of the team. It has totally been a team effort. Many players stepping up and Awesome play calling.  Stats speak for themselves. Anything else is mere words and opinions. 

I agree.

Foster may be the QB on the teams that have had the most success, but that doesn't make him the best all time QB at Silsbee.

Not knocking Dontre's or any of those other kids opinion, but they are wrong. I have seen way more Silsbee QB's than they have and trust me, Foster is not top 5.

1 hour ago, KB24 said:

Yes, just his opinion.  Just like we heqr your 'opinions' every week, moreso  after a Silsbee loss.  🤷🏾‍♂️

5 hours ago, ST413 said:

I believe Dontre is basing his opinion the same way may had the opinion in the dreaded WRS award debate.  No other Tiger QB has led his team to 2 state semis.   Now i believe that is not a good criteria but it is his opinion not mine.  

That would be like saying Cartwright is the best wr to ever have at Silsbee because he got further than Mackey or Barnes. Ludacris. 

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I agree.

Foster may be the QB on the teams that have had the most success, but that doesn't make him the best all time QB at Silsbee.

Not knocking Dontre's or any of those other kids opinion, but they are wrong. I have seen way more Silsbee QB's than they have and trust me, Foster is not top 5.

Top 5 just for my sake 😂😂😂 no order 

1. Jeremy Johnson 

2. Bobby or Craig McGallion

3. Dontre Thomas 

4. Patrick Reed 

5. Phillip Lindsay