PATRIOT INVITATIONAL/POST UPDATES HERE!

WOSgrad

RCS Sports
ย 
PATROIT CLASSIC
Sam Houston dismantled Furr 114-42. Sophomore Kameron Burton has been playing well and contiued last night with 15p and 6r.ย 
ย 
Silsbee defeated Hou Austin 80-71 behind 50p from Braelon Bush (2020), who on Tuesday became the all-time leading scorer in Silsbee HS history.ย  Bush has really been cooking this season (124p in last 3 games), and once Silsbee receives their supplemental players from the football team (still in the playoffs), they should be a serious threat to dethrone Yates HS.

17 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:
RCS Sports
ย 
PATROIT CLASSIC
Sam Houston dismantled Furr 114-42. Sophomore Kameron Burton has been playing well and contiued last night with 15p and 6r.ย 
ย 
Silsbee defeated Hou Austin 80-71 behind 50p from Braelon Bush (2020), who on Tuesday became the all-time leading scorer in Silsbee HS history.ย  Bush has really been cooking this season (124p in last 3 games), and once Silsbee receives their supplemental players from the football team (still in the playoffs), they should be a serious threat to dethrone Yates HS.

I would agree ๐Ÿ‘€

9 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I wouldn't say that..ย  but this kid has to do this every night for Silsbee to be competitive even with mediocre teams.ย  He's almost forced to do this.ย ย 

Can you just tell when someone just refuse to say it just like Hefner canโ€™t play once he hates it stays but who gives a ....

2 minutes ago, kingjames said:

Can you just tell when someone just refuse to say it just like Hefner canโ€™t play once he hates it stays but who gives a ....

I think you're reading me wrong.ย  If you loom at previousย  posts,ย  even last year, I said that the previous 3 teams from Silsbee was dictated on how well Bray plays.ย  This year,ย  I also stated that this kid has it all and is very good and the only thingย  that's a negative is his height.ย  ย Nothing but good things to say.ย  I even always give encouraging words when I see him.ย  And I see him a lot more than the casual fan. Just because I dont think he's the best Iย  SETX dont mean I'm hating.ย  BTW, at this point, he'sย  better than everyone except maybe 2 or 3 kids in SETX...

6 minutes ago, kingjames said:

We will never be defined by what you say probably never picked up a ball before if you did couldnโ€™t play a .... lickย 

I can say, back in my day, I could play a little, not that ita relevant...ย  but mind you, since I'm hating, I'll be getting ready to go root the smoke town boys to victory in about 2 hours.ย ย 

2 minutes ago, Who That said:

No one is putting up the points Bush has put up. Especially in the 409 and I don't know anyone in the 713

True, but if any other top tier players were in this position, they'd put up high numbers too because like I said, he almost have to just for the team to compete.ย  Probably not 50 and 60 points,ย  but I'm sure if you put Lofton, Harrison or guys like that on this Silsbee team, their offense output would increase exponentially.ย  ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I think you're reading me wrong.ย  If you loom at previousย  posts,ย  even last year, I said that the previous 3 teams from Silsbee was dictated on how well Bray plays.ย  This year,ย  I also stated that this kid has it all and is very good and the only thingย  that's a negative is his height.ย  ย Nothing but good things to say.ย  I even always give encouraging words when I see him.ย  And I see him a lot more than the casual fan. Just because I dont think he's the best Iย  SETX dont mean I'm hating.ย  BTW, at this point, he'sย  better than everyone except maybe 2 or 3 kids in SETX...

I would like to know your 2 or 3 only one who comes to my mind is Loftin from PAM who has been dominatingย 

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

True, but if any other top tier players were in this position, they'd put up high numbers too because like I said, he almost have to just for the team to compete.ย  Probably not 50 and 60 points,ย  but I'm sure if you put Lofton, Harrison or guys like that on this Silsbee team, their offense output would increase exponentially.ย  ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

No I donโ€™t believe that at all because they would be doing it now your number one player canโ€™t scite like that periodย