Is it a record?

Chester86

6 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

WOS vs bc in 2016 went to 30 pgs. But I think I know why. That was pretty controversial week to say the least.

BH vs PNG 2009 was 37 pgs.

From a pure football perspective that whole thing was an abortion. We had good (for us) squad that year and were hoping we’d finally manage to knock WOS.  Turns out that WOS also had a really good (for them, lol) squad that year and we got them to play like the most motivated and focused WOS team ever, and we were down a couple of players, too. 
There was only one flag for a personal foul by WOS that entire night and it was late in the game. They were absolutely determined to square things up between the whistles. 
In retrospect (and without my homer glasses) I think that they were an honest 14-21 points better than us type of team that year, and we motivated them to kick the everliving crap out of us instead. I don’t remember how many they scored but I remember that we missed a fg and got blanked. 
That game almost ruined our season... we got shelled again the next week by a pretty weak (for Newton) group of Eagles. Our kids were still reeling from that WOS debacle. We were lucky to have two consecutive bye weeks immediately after to get refocused and run through district (including one of Silsbee’s pretty decent squads) and play on Thanksgiving weekend. That whole WOS fiasco still makes me shake my head every time I think about it.  

12 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Don't think that qualifies. That particular thread spans 3 years.

Folks are speaking of a 1 game thread.

Most of the posts in that tu thread are from 1 fan, the person who created the thread.

I gotcha. Yeah, 25 pages in a week is crazy. Should be a great game. I will be watching. I have some personal connection to the Tigers, that pulls me to the maroon side this week.