12 -5A-II next year

BHFAN

30 minutes ago, Tim Riggins said:

With the new 4A D1 cutoff number at 1229, I believe Lumberton will be the largest 4A school in the state, (numberwise), with 1222.  Andrews number 2 with 1207 and Vidor number 3 with 1206.  

I believe Vidor turned in 1179 and I believe it will drop even more by the next realignment.

1 hour ago, GURU said:

12-5A Belong to "THE MECCA" ask permission to speak!" Just as well as BH you let a team put +50 on you?? In the playoffs by the way... 

Excuse me your HIGHNESS!!!!!!   I do believe your MECCA had +50 scored on them in the playoffs as well... go back and check your records.

You lose your MAN CARD with your statement above.  

12 hours ago, Realville said:

I believe Vidor turned in 1179 and I believe it will drop even more by the next realignment.

Yes, 1179 was the initial number released, but shortly after that the "official" number became 1206.  Jeff mentioned  the  1206 number in a TV interview right after realignment was announced  and it's posted on the UIL website as well.  Have no idea why the counts were different.

3 hours ago, Tim Riggins said:

Yes, 1179 was the initial number released, but shortly after that the "official" number became 1206.  Jeff mentioned  the  1206 number in a TV interview right after realignment was announced  and it's posted on the UIL website as well.  Have no idea why the counts were different.

Maybe some kids don’t have good grades and they expect them back again next year. 

On 12/4/2019 at 7:29 PM, Realville said:

They’re still trying to figure out how the Mecca got humiliated at home by the 4A One Legged Pirates! 😂😂

If I was a Vidor fan I would be trying to figure out how Crosby's first year coach already has half as many playoff win as Jeff Matthews who's been there for 17 years I believe. I didn't realize y'all would still be waiting on FEMA checks when I made the statement in 2011 about that being your only 5A bi-district win for the foreseeable future but congrats on dropping to 4A, maybe you'll get to meet Calallen. 

On 12/5/2019 at 11:38 AM, L-Train11 said:

You’re right, my apologies to the almighty. I should have made myself more clear. I don’t put Mecca in with the district since that would be too low for them, what I meant to say is BH will be on top of the district while Mecca sits on top of the region 😂😉

Pretty crazy, right? Imagine how crazy Manor fans must've looked saying they could beat Cedar Park and play for the region after going 5-5. Better yet is those crazy Taylor fans who finished 6-6 last year, 4th in their district at 5-5 this year and now will be playing Westlake in the semis Saturday. I could go on and on but I think you get it. Plus the only time I remember us playing Lumberton it was 35-0 in the first quarter.   

20 hours ago, oldman said:

Excuse me your HIGHNESS!!!!!!   I do believe your MECCA had +50 scored on them in the playoffs as well... go back and check your records.

You lose your MAN CARD with your statement above.  

The difference is that BH fans thought they had a good defense because they shut down Crosby, we lost to Vidor too . . . In actuality it was wet toilet paper like the other defenses in the district which was proven when Manvel lost 40-10 the very next week after hanging 55 on them in basically three quarters. Crosby fans have been everywhere except the dance and we've played all the powerhouses in the region except A&M Con. since Fedora has been there, I think we have a more realistic grasp on what we are and what it takes to do more than win a district championship. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

The difference is that BH fans thought they had a good defense because they shut down Crosby, we lost to Vidor too . . . In actuality it was wet toilet paper like the other defenses in the district which was proven when Manvel lost 40-10 the very next week after hanging 55 on them in basically three quarters. Crosby fans have been everywhere except the dance and we've played all the powerhouses in the region except A&M Con. since Fedora has been there, I think we have a more realistic grasp on what we are and what it takes to do more than win a district championship. 

Daddy came to GURU’s rescue

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Most people in Southeast Texas  have a grasp on what they are.   I was just pointing out how GURU was downing BH for giving up +50 in playoffs when Crosby did the same thing.

4 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

If I was a Vidor fan I would be trying to figure out how Crosby's first year coach already has half as many playoff win as Jeff Matthews who's been there for 17 years I believe. I didn't realize y'all would still be waiting on FEMA checks when I made the statement in 2011 about that being your only 5A bi-district win for the foreseeable future but congrats on dropping to 4A, maybe you'll get to meet Calallen. 

I see your still upset about Vidor (1179) violating the Mecca ( 1831) in front of its home fans. I sure enjoyed watching the Pirates whoop that Cougar Ass! 😂 Congrats on y’all’s annual 2nd round exit. Of course y’all probably didn’t have the gas money to get to 3rd round anyway due to the Crosby School District not knowing how to decipher crooked numbers. Maybe FEMA can throw a few bones to your school district. 😂

I still want to hear more about how your Coach Sucks and how he shouldn’t have been hired. 

20 hours ago, Realville said:

I see your still upset about Vidor (1179) violating the Mecca ( 1831) in front of its home fans. I sure enjoyed watching the Pirates whoop that Cougar Ass! 😂 Congrats on y’all’s annual 2nd round exit. Of course y’all probably didn’t have the gas money to get to 3rd round anyway due to the Crosby School District not knowing how to decipher crooked numbers. Maybe FEMA can throw a few bones to your school district. 😂

I still want to hear more about how your Coach Sucks and how he shouldn’t have been hired. 

Lol.  Yeah I love how the kings of the 2nd round preach to all of us pions.  🙄

9 hours ago, CCRed said:

I wouldn’t mind it either but I can’t see it benefiting Crosby to schedule Vidor. Crosby will never have to play against that style of offense all year. Probably pointless. 

No doubt y’all won’t see that style of offense again. It will be probably pointless too. I just like seeing y’all run a thread up and seems to me y’all having a growing rivalry in the making 😂💀

17 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Absolutely. 

There isn’t a D2 district any closer that has room for new teams. Because the district manvel left, which was a 9 team district, also lost Milby who went up to D1, naturally replacing one HISD with another(Austin) is what will happen, making that an 8 team district, which is currently D11, and all those schools are s/sw of houston. D10 is west and north of Houston. And the current D12 including TC and SF, if you look at a map all the schools in that district are coastal lying towns, that, on a map seem relatively close, and are all situated East of the other districts. The struggle lies in having 2 divisions from the start of the season instead of Separating at playoff time, so in order to play on an equal field with schools your size, there’s certain sacrifices that have to be made, and travel is the main one. But even if there weren’t divisions, it would still involve a lot of travel for teams in Baytown BH Crosby and golden triangle, who are always paired together, Baytown schools and golden triangle have been together for decades, with the exception of when WB went region 2, years back. So if you are a fan of a 5A or 6A School in the Golden triangle or Baytown area you’re going to travel at least half your games a good distance, it’s in evitable but it’s also what makes it fun.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:29 PM, navydawg31 said:

Hopefully Vidor and Crosby can keep these games going and schedule each other during non district :)

I recall that a few years back when Kevin Flanigan was still at Crosby, he and Matthews had reached an agreement to play non-district games.  Word is that members of the Crosby ISD board nixed it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asher
    Newest Member
    asher
    • Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy Mesa Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Mesa Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Mesa Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Mesa Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Mesa Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Mesa Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Mesa Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Mesa Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Mesa Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy VivaAerobus Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. VivaAerobus Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their VivaAerobus Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. VivaAerobus Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by VivaAerobus Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by VivaAerobus Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact VivaAerobus Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to VivaAerobus Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with VivaAerobus Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!          
    • SkyWest Airlines Cancellation Policy SkyWest Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. SkyWest Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their SkyWest Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. SkyWest Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by SkyWest Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. SkyWest Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding SkyWest Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is SkyWest Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by SkyWest Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact SkyWest Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to SkyWest Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with SkyWest Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Saudi Arabian Airlines Cancellation Policy Saudi Arabian Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Saudi Arabian Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Saudi Arabian Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Saudi Arabian Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Saudi Arabian Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Saudi Arabian Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Saudi Arabian Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Saudi Arabian Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Saudi Arabian Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Saudi Arabian Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Saudi Arabian Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Saudi Arabian Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy Royal Jordanian Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Royal Jordanian Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Royal Jordanian Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Royal Jordanian Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Royal Jordanian Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Royal Jordanian Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Royal Jordanian Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Royal Jordanian Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Royal Jordanian Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
  • Topics