Atascocita vs North Shore

LTFALCON

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

That's what I was thinking.  I've seen Atascocita and NS crowds...  they're no Katy, PN-G, ect...

I know for a fact both schools was trying to keep the game on that side of town hoping more people would be able to come..,  There was no need to take this game to Rice or UofH.

NRG only benefit will be playing inside..

1 minute ago, One4All said:

I know for a fact both schools was trying to keep the game on that side of town hoping more people would be able to come..,  There was no need to take this game to Rice or UofH.

NRG only benefit will be playing inside..

I can see that.  In terms of geography, Sheldon ISD makes perfect sense.

I don't know about Atascocita, but North Shore does not travel well.  I remember in 2015 when the State Championships were in NRG, North Shore was almost outdrawn by Westlake even with the game practically in their own back yard.

11 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I can see that.  In terms of geography, Sheldon ISD makes perfect sense.

I don't know about Atascocita, but North Shore does not travel well.  I remember in 2015 when the State Championships were in NRG, North Shore was almost outdrawn by Westlake even with the game practically in their own back yard.

Ya Katy does bring large numbers. Well i stand corrected! Thought Atascocita and NS traveled better than that. 

North shore is crazy good! Last Friday Katy had a blocked punt that was returned for a td, they returned a kickoff for a td, and on another scoring drive they had to convert a 4th down to keep it going and that was after failing on 3rd and long but they got a roughing the passer. Other than that, North Shore was pretty well in control and was the clear better team. 

And y’all are right, NS doesn’t travel too well. We made the mistake of staying on Katy’s side and were picked in like sardines.

38 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Yeah I knew even without the standout WR, Norrh Shore should win. I dont think North Shore has released Zack Evans all year. Most teams jey to stop him but the QB is just as effective. 

I thought the same exact thing. They seemed to be holding Evans back till they need him. That qb though, he’s a stud!

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Yeah I knew even without the standout WR, Norrh Shore should win. I dont think North Shore has released Zack Evans all year. Most teams jey to stop him but the QB is just as effective. 

Z.E isn't a heavy load type back , NS is doing what they know is best, he's a load management RB