What In The Heck Is Biden Talking About?!

Reagan

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, baddog said:

Very difficult to believe that, of the 30+ people who were vying for the dim nod, this is the cream of that crop. I’d be so ashamed.

I agree. The only reason they are flying with Biden is the small hopes that his VP role with anointed one, Obama, will somehow pull out a win. 

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I actually don’t believe Trump is.  He doesn’t play the game that presidents before him did.  He s disliked by many on both sides of the aisle as far as politicians are concerned.

I actually don’t believe ANY of them. As far as being liked, that’s not a part of the criteria in my book. As a parent, husband and head of our household, I do things nobody always likes. I do it for the good of the family. Sometimes you gotta be the bad guy. 

39 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I actually don’t believe ANY of them. As far as being liked, that’s not a part of the criteria in my book. As a parent, husband and head of our household, I do things nobody always likes. I do it for the good of the family. Sometimes you gotta be the bad guy. 

Exactly.....

2 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I actually don’t believe Trump is.  He doesn’t play the game that presidents before him did.  He s disliked by many on both sides of the aisle as far as politicians are concerned.

True. But have you considered that his strings are simply being pulled by a different puppet master? One whom neither side would approve.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

This is pretty funny too

I make no fun of a persons physical abilities. I know how that is, but when someone is running for the highest office in the world and he has trouble with his own last name, then I have a problem. 

Sure glad you didn’t post Hillary fainting odd anything like that. lol