This is mines 

1. WOS

2. PNG

3. Silsbee

4. Beaumont Untied

5. LCM

LCM couldn’t even beat Lumberton...

Beaumont United??

Silsbee will probably reload, but they will be losing two stud running backs who also contribute on defense. But Arline and Foster will be back so there’s that.

I don’t see PNG beating Barbers Hill next year, and Crosby should pick up where they left off.

Newton will be back as usual.

Vidor could make some noise moving down. Don’t know anything about what they will have coming back though.

56 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

LCM couldn’t even beat Lumberton...

Beaumont United??

Silsbee will probably reload, but they will be losing two stud running backs who also contribute on defense. But Arline and Foster will be back so there’s that.

I don’t see PNG beating Barbers Hill next year, and Crosby should pick up where they left off.

Newton will be back as usual.

Vidor could make some noise moving down. Don’t know anything about what they will have coming back though.

Down year I know.

18 hours ago, MustangNation#1 said:

This is mines 

1. WOS

2. PNG

3. Silsbee

4. Beaumont Untied

5. LCM

Newton will be back. They are no way out of the conversation 

WOS

Silsbee will have a point to prove. Too much talent coming up. If talent is factor and not grade level. 

PNG

Jasper

East Chambers 

20 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee has a running back who is a sophomore who I think got hurt earlier in the year. I think his last name is Morrissey. He is good as well!

Silsbee has quiet a few RB coming up. Dodd and Martin for sure from JV. Martin did very well for a freshman on JV on defense. Saw some of his highlights on Twitter. See they got moved up for the playoffs. I can see Silsbee will have speed for Years to come. 

The Indians will have Bost back at the helm a bunch of returning O linemen. The offense will be better next year. The defense is going to be replacing many starters. I see the Indians be right back in the hunt next season. There will be a lot of very talented young kids playing next year as well. 

1 hour ago, prepballfan said:

The Indians will have Bost back at the helm a bunch of returning O linemen. The offense will be better next year. The defense is going to be replacing many starters. I see the Indians be right back in the hunt next season. There will be a lot of very talented young kids playing next year as well. 

Meanwhile on the other side of the tracks losing alot on both sides of the ball. Would be nice to see Scott healthy for his senior year 

2 hours ago, D3zii said:

Well they did so I definitely see them being a top team in the area next season if they continue to progress 

NO PROGRESS:

Best assistant and offensive coordinator Coach B. let go today for wanting to spear head an off season program and have Spring ball.

He was wanting to bringing this program to another level and possibly being the front runner for the head coaching job when the current

coach decides and comes to grips with himself. The back door dealers have another on staff person already in mind.

Dropping to 5A with the same lack of work ethics will result in another mediocre season at best despite quality athletes available.

The recipe for failure is alive and well at United in football. Strictly jmo... 

5 hours ago, JustUs said:

NO PROGRESS:

Best assistant and offensive coordinator Coach B. let go today for wanting to spear head an off season program and have Spring ball.

He was wanting to bringing this program to another level and possibly being the front runner for the head coaching job when the current

coach decides and comes to grips with himself. The back door dealers have another on staff person already in mind.

Dropping to 5A with the same lack of work ethics will result in another mediocre season at best despite quality athletes available.

Hopefully it’s not true but if it is, so much for my progression quote,

6 hours ago, JustUs said:

NO PROGRESS:

Well and this is why I questioned them being a “top 2020 football team”. The admin and others playing games.  No stability.  The talent is there to win.  And now they let go the one that actually knew what he was doing and what it took to win

ridiculously absurd