Who will be on top in the 2020 football season

MustangNation#1

14 minutes ago, #1stangfan said:

We need a new punchline from this guy.  There is plenty of material out there Soulja....I look forward to the new entertainment 

I've been waiting patiently for you to answer my initial question, but you have conveniently avoided it.  I'm fishing for an answer.  Don't  get mad at me because you realized after the fact how silly that statement sounded. 🤷🏾‍♂️

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I've been waiting patiently for you to answer my initial question, but you have conveniently avoided it.  I'm fishing for an answer.  Don't  get mad at me because you realized after the fact how silly that statement sounded. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Waiting on me??  I am not that one that first mentioned or has ever mentioned physical speed nor commented until now to give it any kind of life.

I’m not mad at all...I was just saying that you have missed some other good material from this guy while hanging on to “physical speed”.

3 minutes ago, #1stangfan said:

Waiting on me??  I am not that one that first mentioned or has ever mentioned physical speed nor commented until now to give it any kind of life.

I’m not mad at all...I was just saying that you have missed some other good material from this guy while hanging on to “physical speed”.

Well, I  recieved all of the material good, bad and asinine.  I recieved  the asinine from him and asked for an explanation and got nothing.  

A simple answer would suffice.