WO-S vs Silsbee

WOSdrummer99

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

While yall laughing,  I believe your previous coach yall was high on is from Caneyhead..  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. Something that jumps out at me is that WO-S was barely able to beat a horrible Nederland team while Silsbee took it to them.  What has changed from then until now?

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

I dont think you have seen Silsbee much. Yes the HF was close as was your game with Nederland. The other common opponents have similar scores. 

Neither one of y’all mentioned the Newton games

Just now, L-Train11 said:

Neither one of y’all mentioned the Newton games

Funny that you  said that.  I attended that Newton Silsbee game and let me tell you this.  That might've been the worse display of tackling I've ever seen with my own eyes.  So I'd say that might've been one of the worse performances a Silsbee defense has displayed.  Looks like several weeks later, they're tackling way better than back then...  

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

Funny that you  said that.  I attended that Newton Silsbee game and let me tell you this.  That might've been the worse display of tackling I've ever seen with my own eyes.  So I'd say that might've been one of the worse performances a Silsbee defense has displayed.  Looks like several weeks later, they're tackling way better than back then...  

If you lasted this long, you have gotten better in all areas 

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

That Homecoming game will rank up there too. 

4 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

WOS is the clear cut favorite as they were last year and in 1998. The kids in Silsbee have played alot of varsity games. I think this is the 4th time in school history Silsbee has made it to the 4th round. 98, 2015, 2018, and 19. Silsbee has a very solid offense. The defense was my concern earlier in the year. Over the past 3 weeks, Silsbee has played solid defense. Hard to shut teams out in the playoffs but Silsbee has given up 13, 13, and 14 points. 

I think third time to go four rounds, last year was only 2nd time to make semis. they only had to go 3 rounds to make semis the first time.

9 minutes ago, JaspD55 said:

I think third time to go four rounds, last year was only 2nd time to make semis. they only had to go 3 rounds to make semis the first time.

No 1998, 2015, 2017, and 2018. 1998 was 4 rounds. WOS, Carthage, El Campo, and then La Marque. Maybe I'm sure the 67, 71, and 77 teams may have had to go less rounds due to the amount of schools and classification make up then. 

10 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Thanks I forgot about that. Yet another loss.

Silsbee lost 4 games by an avg of 16 pts. Those 4 teams have a combined win rate of 72%.
WOS only lost by 6 to then #1 ranked Newton, who ended the season with a 84 win %.

We agree WOS is the favorite but I think Silsbee wins. 

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

While yall laughing,  I believe your previous coach yall was high on is from Caneyhead..  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. Something that jumps out at me is that WO-S was barely able to beat a horrible Nederland team while Silsbee took it to them.  What has changed from then until now?

Same thing with  the HF game.  

I’m really considering making my way to the Butch to spectate this contest. 

I can’t really pick a winner this early on, but I’m willing to make an offer. 

Which program should I support this week? The winning program will have Cardinalbacker in attendance wearing the colors of their school as well as all of my online support by way of heckling the other team and their fans. Think about it... regardless of the outcome of the game, you’ll already have won by having me on your side.  

Let the bidding begin. 

19 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Which program should I support this week? The winning program will have Cardinalbacker in attendance wearing the colors of their school as well as all of my online support by way of heckling the other team and their fans. Think about it... regardless of the outcome of the game, you’ll already have won by having me on your side.  

Let the bidding begin. 

I'll start the bidding with you paying me $100 to cheer for Silsbee.

22 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Let the bidding begin. 

24 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Let the bidding begin. 

Well, gee.  As you have taken shots, repeatedly, at both programs, I don't know that there is a big market for your services on either side of BISD Memorial Stadium.

However, I see that my partner in crime from Silsbee has made an offer, so I feel I must reciprocate on behalf of the Mustang faithful.

You'll only have to pay me $75 to cheer for Silsbee.