WO-S vs Silsbee

WOSdrummer99

On 12/1/2019 at 7:55 PM, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Ok homeboy check this out keep that because come Friday u will need IT  to watch over and over again and this time around the vype video will be  with 112% winning my CRYSTAL ball is starting to cook, so silsbee kittens if u want this vic, YOU  WILL  HAVE  TO COME GET IT LIKE TYSON!!

Where you at .. 😂🤣

40 minutes ago, KB24 said:

For awhile there Silsbee had to play the refs too. 

Nah it was pretty even IMO. Refs actually did a good job tonight, they could've called alot more unsportsmanlike conduct penalties amongst other penalties on both squads, they let them kids play tonight. 

6 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

24-5 kinda speaks for itself...just can’t get it done in the playoffs evidently!

Does that 24-5 record include scrimmages? Because TO ME it looks like the Stangs are 0-3 when it matters.

😁

Fourth round losses are nothing to hang your head about. Good season and I expect nothing less out of you guys next season. 

27 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

So does 3-0

Yes it does... Our guys always want to pull out the history books. This was a great response. Bottom line is we dont get it done deep in the playoffs the last couple of years. Silsbee executed in the 4th period. We did not, that's the difference. 

I can tell you I've watched many of the Silsbee games on Hudl. This was, by far, their best performance. I hope they can continue to play at that level because that's what it's going to take.

Good luck!