S       R           S

B

E

E

In the Playoffs 

Winless 

Over 

Silsbee 

This is going to be one of the best games in Texas High School football tonight. I don’t have a dog in the fight some I’m going to speak my thoughts. I am pulling for Silsbee just because I have seen the growth of the team as a whole from the beginning of the season. I criticized them a lot but they can very well pull this one out. I’ve seen WOS play this season. The Newton game. And I’m going to keep stressing Defense. Silsbee to stop WOS. Defense has got to step up. Don’t give that offensive line no slack. WOS can be beat. And I hope they don’t think they can’t. Because if that’s  the case that’s your first mistake that could very well be your last this season.  We know Silsbee Allum HH is going to do everything not to lose again to Silsbee that’s why Silsbee’s coaching staff has got to be smarter and recognize when a change/adjustments has to be made. It’s ok to play both QB if need be. It’s ok to use a freshman or sophomore if need be. Tonight no holding back. It’s all up to Silsbee if they want to win. Good luck to both teams.