Silver/Blue vs Maroon/White 

Hardin vs Jefferson County 

Creole Fried Chicken vs J&J Wings & Seafood

KOGT vs SETX Sports 

Hwy 96 vs I10 

Stark Museum is Art vs The Silsbee Ice House

Let's get ready to Rumble !!!!!!!!!! 

Huh??

Isn’t the thread for us to talk a little friendly smack talk? We can talk all we want, the kids are the ones doing the playing. With that being said, I don’t think the game will be close as people think. Maybe from the start, but y’all sent us home last year. We didn’t forget that. That also had to be the most undisciplined team we’ve fielded in a longgggggg time. This year will be different. We’re well balanced and our depth is crazy in the skill position. We’re peaking just when we need to. It’s a home game for both teams but we’ll pull it out by 2Tds+. Go Mustangs! 

29 minutes ago, wosfan1992 said:

Isn’t the thread for us to talk a little friendly smack talk? We can talk all we want, the kids are the ones doing the playing. With that being said, I don’t think the game will be close as people think. Maybe from the start, but y’all sent us home last year. We didn’t forget that. That also had to be the most undisciplined team we’ve fielded in a longgggggg time. This year will be different. We’re well balanced and our depth is crazy in the skill position. We’re peaking just when we need to. It’s a home game for both teams but we’ll pull it out by 2Tds+. Go Mustangs! 

I think that the mustang fans are going to have a rude awakeing tonight.  We are a better second half team, And i think you west orange fans are A little to confident coming into this one. I say Silsbee 30-14 

5 minutes ago, tigernation280 said:

I think that the mustang fans are going to have a rude awakeing tonight.  We are a better second half team, And i think you west orange fans are A little to confident coming into this one. I say Silsbee 30-14 

Agreed. i think it wont be as close of a game as WOS thinks. I got silsbee 35-21 with a stunned home side.

4 minutes ago, tigernation280 said:

So you're saying Silsbee is 21 points better than they were in the 1st matchup