WO-S vs Silsbee

WOSdrummer99

Just now, BADSANTA said:

Who has Lumberton beat?????? 

Silsbee the two years we played them when I was in varsity (2009/2010). And that was with the great Jeremy Johnson at qb.

But I don’t get on here whining about not getting respect because honestly we don’t deserve much at this point. It is what it is

9 minutes ago, Who That said:

If you notice all the talking on almost every page is WO.S. ... Silsbee guys saying they will do their talking on the field tonight. 

Ummm... “wos gonna be our water boys”... “I’m gonna bring some tissues. Wos will be following the bus home like last year crying.”.... “just walked outside and stepped on a big pile of wos”...

Those are paraphrases of what you’ve been saying lol

5 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Silsbee the two years we played them when I was in varsity (2009/2010). And that was with the great Jeremy Johnson at qb.

But I don’t get on here whining about not getting respect because honestly we don’t deserve much at this point. It is what it is

How is that the same???? Lumberton goes to the playoffs the same rate Haely's comet passes by. 

1 minute ago, L-Train11 said:

Ummm... “wos gonna be our water boys”... “I’m gonna bring some tissues. Wos will be following the bus home like last year crying.”.... “just walked outside and stepped on a big pile of wos”...

Again what has Lumberton done? Of course they get no respect!!! Y'all done win anything!! You guys just play to stay in shape!! 

7 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Exactly right started at 1:30 last night.. Tired of seeing the same grown ass men on hear from WO.S steady talking crap.. Other then that we haven't really said much . But I " have posted a few times like ever other 7 page to get these old guys blood pressure up... 😁

6 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

How is that the same???? Lumberton goes to the playoffs the same rate Haely's comet passes by. 

Well we have been the past two years since we have been playing in the same 4A district that silsbee just moved out of 2 years ago. The same district that silsbee couldn’t even win on a consistent basis. With all that talent yall should have dominated this district. But you didn’t. And now we move up to 5A and probably won’t have much of a chance. If y’all were in 5A like us playing the teams in that district then there is no guarantee that y’all would be going to the playoffs every year either.

1 minute ago, L-Train11 said:

Well at least IF you lose tonight, you can still say you’re better than Lumberton. Congratulations!

You know Lumberton has had some very good teams and players through the years . But the coaching sucks. They have had teams that could have gone along way if they just spent the money on a good coaching staff. 

2 minutes ago, Who That said:

You know Lumberton has had some very good teams and players through the years . But the coaching sucks. They have had teams that could have gone along way if they just spent the money on a good coaching staff. 

We have had some good players, yes.. very rarely do we have a good, complete team. And besides Babin and Credeur, you’re right, coaching has been subpar for the most part.

And let’s be honest, besides 2008, we have never really had a chance to “go a long way.” We May have had some good teams by Lumberton’s standards, but they still didn’t measure up to 5A teams