WO-S vs Silsbee

WOSdrummer99

47 minutes ago, Who That said:

Yeah bring some tissue WO.S ... Yall going to be crying tonight like last year. Following them buses home like last year.. Can't you see it coming in the air tonight hold on... 😁😂🤣                                💯🐅🏈😁

Good song. Phil Collins or DMX? Where my dogs at?

What I can see coming in the air tonight... clear skies and not a chance of rain.

This is the hidden content, please

7 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Uh, guys.  The only reason I couched my response to BADSANTA as a warning as I knew a Silsbee partisan might not cotton to a WO-S broadcast.

I have known both Gary Stelly and Mike Sanchez for a long time and consider both good friends. Equally, I consider them both to be top notch broadcasters and this area would be lucky to have both of them calling this game if possible.

OH YEAH, WE DO!  Check out our broadcast forum above.

It just gets to this, I understand preferences and usually those preferences are tied to school loyalty.  However, talking one broadcast team up in an effort to talk down on the other is not something that this site (which will cater to either preference and bring you both of them) is not real comfortable with.

Who talked it down?????? I said nnnnoooooooo because I have listen to Mike and Tim for the past 10 years. I don't thing I ever said one was better than the other? You could have Ron Burgendy and Booger McFarland in the booth football I care. I'm bias to to Silsbee guys. I'm sure the WOS folks are just fine. I'll be tuning in to whoever is calling the game. 

7 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

By this time tomorrow night, WOS will have another one for the already overcrowded trophy case. And the bench for siLsbee basketball team will be a little more crowded. We have been waiting for this game for a year now. We are confident in our Mustangs. 

"Confidence is... a bullfighter who goes in the ring with mustard on his sword." "Zig" Ziglar

I'll bring the mustard. Who's got the basketball?

Wouldnt count on it

14 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Who talked it down?????? I said nnnnoooooooo because I have listen to Mike and Tim for the past 10 years. I don't thing I ever said one was better than the other? You could have Ron Burgendy and Booger McFarland in the booth football I care. I'm bias to to Silsbee guys. I'm sure the WOS folks are just fine. I'll be tuning in to whoever is calling the game. 

He was referring to the LC-M post

12 hours ago, Who That said:

One thing is for sure I" would definitely say this is the best game in the State of Texas Friday night. Am I" right are am I" wrong. Two SETX power houses going at it. District rivals 4th round playoffs... What else could you ask for my the best team win. Go Silsbee Tigers 💯🐅🏈

This is definitely one of the top games in 4A this week , you also have PG vs Gilmer in region 2 and Navarro Vs Wimberley in region 4  , Midland vs Iowa Park in region 1 . 4A Div II has some great games this week .  My picks WOS , PG, Navarro, Midland Greenwood. 

Just now, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

That meat will be tender after the First quarter.kittens about to get skull drugg BIG TIME!!!!

Two of the players live on my street and I told them if you don't win the state championship don't even show face on this block ever again. We dont teach football at wos we preach it. Pass the collection plate around if you here me and I'm done talking, nothing left to say, AND LCM MY FRIEND LET EVERYONE KNOW IM PUTTING A BIG STAMP  COMING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING WITH THE THOR HAMMER!!! 28-10.

1 minute ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Two of the players live on my street and I told them if you don't win the state championship don't even show face on this block ever again. We dont teach football at wos we preach it. Pass the collection plate around if you here me and I'm done talking, nothing left to say, AND LCM MY FRIEND LET EVERYONE KNOW IM PUTTING A BIG STAMP  COMING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING WITH THE THOR HAMMER!!! 28-10.

I got some Beaumont friends coming and they are sit on WOS side. Of course you will have OFam and LCM there. I’m ready to see this stamp!

30 minutes ago, MMstangfan said:

This is definitely one of the top games in 4A this week , you also have PG vs Gilmer in region 2 and Navarro Vs Wimberley in region 4  , Midland vs Iowa Park in region 1 . 4A Div II has some great games this week .  My picks WOS , PG, Navarro, Midland Greenwood. 

My picks as well! 

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

That's encouragement.lol