WO-S vs Silsbee

WOSdrummer99

Uh, guys.  The only reason I couched my response to BADSANTA as a warning as I knew a Silsbee partisan might not cotton to a WO-S broadcast.

I have known both Gary Stelly and Mike Sanchez for a long time and consider both good friends. Equally, I consider them both to be top notch broadcasters and this area would be lucky to have both of them calling this game if possible.

OH YEAH, WE DO!  Check out our broadcast forum above.

It just gets to this, I understand preferences and usually those preferences are tied to school loyalty.  However, talking one broadcast team up in an effort to talk down on the other is not something that this site (which will cater to either preference and bring you both of them) is not real comfortable with.

By this time tomorrow night, WOS will have another one for the already overcrowded trophy case. And the bench for siLsbee basketball team will be a little more crowded. We have been waiting for this game for a year now. We are confident in our Mustangs. 

"Confidence is... a bullfighter who goes in the ring with mustard on his sword." "Zig" Ziglar

I'll bring the mustard. Who's got the basketball?

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

By this time tomorrow night, WOS will have another one for the already overcrowded trophy case. And the bench for siLsbee basketball team will be a little more crowded. We have been waiting for this game for a year now. We are confident in our Mustangs. 

"Confidence is... a bullfighter who goes in the ring with mustard on his sword." "Zig" Ziglar

I'll bring the mustard. Who's got the basketball?

Yeah bring some tissue WO.S ... Yall going to be crying tonight like last year. Following them buses home like last year.. Can't you see it coming in the air tonight hold on... 😁😂🤣                                💯🐅🏈😁