WO-S vs Silsbee

WOSdrummer99

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Some WOS fans have little to no respect for Silsbee and never will. I get WOS is the big bad bully of 4A setx but at some point over time, the bully will be hit in the mouth. Mike Tyson once said "everyone has a plan until their hit in the mouth". Silsbee needs to come out bring that had and hit WOS square in the mouth and do it all game every play for 4qtrs. I'm sure alot of you WOS fans have made reservations in Dallas for 2 weeks from now. Sure would suck if you had to cancel those and start Christmas shopping! Go Tigers!!!! 

I'm sorry.... sounds like you had a bad day. Maybe tomorrow will be better for you. Again... I'm so sorry,

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Some WOS fans have little to no respect for Silsbee and never will. I get WOS is the big bad bully of 4A setx but at some point over time, the bully will be hit in the mouth. Mike Tyson once said "everyone has a plan until their hit in the mouth". Silsbee needs to come out bring that had and hit WOS square in the mouth and do it all game every play for 4qtrs. I'm sure alot of you WOS fans have made reservations in Dallas for 2 weeks from now. Sure would suck if you had to cancel those and start Christmas shopping! Go Tigers!!!! 

Better have a really and I mean really quick jab if your gonna hit the Stangs in the mouth. A hook , upper-cut , overhand ain’t gonna work . And while you trying to throw that jab , you’ll get a coupe shots to the ribs which will drop your guard , then YOU get hit in the mouth 😂🤣😂

4 minutes ago, MMstangfan said:

Better have a really and I mean really quick jab if your gonna hit the Stangs in the mouth. A hook , upper-cut , overhand ain’t gonna work . And while you trying to throw that jab , you’ll get a coupe shots to the ribs which will drop your guard , then YOU get hit in the mouth 😂🤣😂

WOS is gonna beat that chump up like Holyfield did. I see Silsbee having a lot of personal foul maybe trying to bite a ear or something.

46 minutes ago, MMstangfan said:

What are you playing Rockem Sockem Robot???😂😂😂😂😂

39 minutes ago, LC-M said:

WOS is gonna beat that chump up like Holyfield did. I see Silsbee having a lot of personal foul maybe trying to bite a ear or something.

Maybe we should beat em up like Silsbee has beat LCM up the past 10 years? Maybe you guys can stop stumbling to 5-5 or 3-7 every year, you will have the opportunity to feel what it's like to get out the 1st or 2nd round. I have more respect for Bridge City and Hamshire Fannett in football than I do LCM. You have 1 win in 20 years plus over Silsbee. Have you ever beat WOS? 

Just now, BADSANTA said:

Maybe we should beat em up like Silsbe has beat LCM up the past 10 years? Maybe you guys can stop stumbling to 5-5 or 3-7 every year, you will have the opportunity to feel what it's like to get out the 1st or 2nd round. I have more respect for Bridge City and Hamshire Fannett in football than I do LCM. You have 1 win in 20 years plus over Silsbee. Have you ever beat WOS? 

😂😂😂😂 I’m not gonna even answer the question. 

On 12/3/2019 at 7:08 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

@BMTSoulja1?

On 12/3/2019 at 7:08 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

I wonder that too as well. It will be nice to tell the info when the booth will open since I will drive there from Northeast of Houston. It is worth for me to come and watch this game. I just want to know what time they will open. I would appreciate your input if you know. Thanks and GO MUSTANGS!!!

10 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Maybe we should beat em up like Silsbee has beat LCM up the past 10 years? Maybe you guys can stop stumbling to 5-5 or 3-7 every year, you will have the opportunity to feel what it's like to get out the 1st or 2nd round. I have more respect for Bridge City and Hamshire Fannett in football than I do LCM. You have 1 win in 20 years plus over Silsbee. Have you ever beat WOS? 

Season Winner Score    
This is the hidden content, please
38-58 DIS
20-35 DIS
38-21 DIS
28-14 DIS
20-34  
37-40

I’m sorry but if your impressed with beating LCM with these scores a 3-7 5-5 program congrats to you.if your notice the 2012 was pretty close that’s when y’all had that good Qb I believe. 2013 we were beating y’all 20-0 at half I believe Crouch gets out coached. I figured I’d respond since you lack knowledge of the match up. Yes we have beat the mustangs twice.

52 minutes ago, WOS1986 said:

I wonder that too as well. It will be nice to tell the info when the booth will open since I will drive there from Northeast of Houston. It is worth for me to come and watch this game. I just want to know what time they will open. I would appreciate your input if you know. Thanks and GO MUSTANGS!!!

I'll make a call to BISD in the morning. I will say this, don't be late. The fireworks gonna start early and last all night long.

5 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Silsbee has faced better passing teams this season than WO-S.

And they have. But running this zone defense with the secondary opens up to many holes.ik they have the athlete to do it.run man to man sum.i watched enough games on them.against descent throwing teams they have struggled.teams has been having kids open.just haven't been able to get them the ball.

7 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Just another post to keep the thread going.

He should have been more precise with his post. Should have said "some" WO-S fans, not all.

Me personally I think silsbee is just as talented.if anyone ever read my post.i only say what I see from an overall stand point.never once do I say who will win. Both teams have things to work on.in sum games sum matchup favor sum teams.me personally this game is all about the line of scrimmage. 

11 hours ago, LC-M said:

Season Winner Score    
38-58 DIS
20-35 DIS
38-21 DIS
28-14 DIS
20-34  
37-40

I’m sorry but if your impressed with beating LCM with these scores a 3-7 5-5 program congrats to you.if your notice the 2012 was pretty close that’s when y’all had that good Qb I believe. 2013 we were beating y’all 20-0 at half I believe Crouch gets out coached. I figured I’d respond since you lack knowledge of the match up. Yes we have beat the mustangs twice.

LCM will have brighter days. 

9 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

LCM will have brighter days. 

2 out 40 tries whatever it is. I wouldn't even have brought that up about beating somebody twice. I would rather had not won all than mentioned 2 wins vs 50 million losses to the same opponent but that just me. Brighter days in what,  softball, baseball or cross country? Because I know ur not talking about that 120 × 53 yd field out there.

41 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

2 out 40 tries whatever it is. I wouldn't even have brought that up about beating somebody twice. I would rather had not won all than mentioned 2 wins vs 50 million losses to the same opponent but that just me. Brighter days in what,  softball, baseball or cross country? Because I know ur not talking about that 120 × 53 yd field out there.

It’s all fun and games until the state takes y’all over and forces y’all to be a part of LCMISD and they gut your athletic department.

They gonna hire a coach for y’all that Crouch can beat. 

*edit* there’s a good game tomorrow. I should stick to the subject. I’ll clean it up from here on.