WO-S vs Silsbee

WOSdrummer99

1 minute ago, MMstangfan said:

Lot of hype on this game , and the other 3 region finals , would be great to see them all . Maybe TexanLive will at least have a couple . I watched the PG game last week , they are really good , QB reminds me of Jack Dallas , very accurate passer, really smart decision maker , makes no mental  mistakes. And they are big. They will be tough. Gilmers gonna have to strap it up. As for our game, I believe “if” the Stangs limit the errors ( turnovers / penalties)  they come away with the win and face Navarro next week.

WOS. 28 - 14

There will never be another jack. 

1 minute ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

There will never be another jack. 

Yeah that was something.  Cole transfers and the guy behind him has some unfortunate circumstances.....and Jack is suddenly the starter.  I recall calling my game buddies that couldn’t make the game that night and telling them “I think we are going to be ok.  There is something about him...he has guts for sure”.

His money should be no good at any restaurant in Orange!! Lol

2 minutes ago, BobcatDad said:

I played against Jay McGuire his junior year, my senior year 

Silsbee beat WOS in Orange in 1993. I was at that game and remember like yesterday. Cleveland for Orange had like a 91 yard TD run. McGuire returned the following kickoff for a TD. Rhone had a 58 yard TD run in that game. Eric Anderson was the QB and he was a sophomore. 

Just now, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee beat WOS in Orange in 1993. I was at that game and remember like yesterday. Cleveland for Orange had like a 91 yard TD run. McGuire returned the following kickoff for a TD. Rhone had a 58 yard TD run in that game. Eric Anderson was the QB and he was a sophomore. 

That was 1992 football season we won 34-0 in silsbee. They beat WOS the 93 season

3 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

McGuire was a good RB