WO-S vs Silsbee

WOSdrummer99

18 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

While yall laughing,  I believe your previous coach yall was high on is from Caneyhead..  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. Something that jumps out at me is that WO-S was barely able to beat a horrible Nederland team while Silsbee took it to them.  What has changed from then until now?

If you are talking about McGallion, then you are incorrect. He was not from Caneyhead.

42 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

While yall laughing,  I believe your previous coach yall was high on is from Caneyhead..  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. Something that jumps out at me is that WO-S was barely able to beat a horrible Nederland team while Silsbee took it to them.  What has changed from then until now?

Nothing they  both beat Nederland and wos beat silsbee. 

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I don't think you've been watching film Silsbee .  There more to this team than stretch runs and runs up the middle.  Sure, they'd rather just do those two things, but there are some passes that Foster can make besides the long pass up the sidelines.   

It's funny.  I remember posts from you just like this one last year.  Well, the three headed monster is a year older now and the #1 Turk has been replaced with a WR just as good as him this year in Cartwright.  

I think the game will be wone in turnovers.  If Silsbee can sustain drives and avoid several 3 and outs, Silsbee will win this by a score..

No I don't think u read my post correctly. I was one of the ones last year who said that silsbee was a better team. And I also said that our young dline didn't come together.and I promise u any coach at w.o will tell u last year defensive was a challenge.new year.kids up front are better.and if you seen the first game silsbee running 85% of the time.isnt gonna beat them.they couldn't run the first time.and now defensive are better.everyone will have there opinion bcz of the last 3 weeks.but at the same time neither of us has faced real top talent teams in playoffs.so at the end of the day.offense wins games.defense wins championships.and I hate to repeat it again from a week ago.as long as they're not turning the ball over. And given easy points up.which they haven't lately.they are gonna be hard to beat !!

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I don't think you've been watching film Silsbee .  There more to this team than stretch runs and runs up the middle.  Sure, they'd rather just do those two things, but there are some passes that Foster can make besides the long pass up the sidelines.   

It's funny.  I remember posts from you just like this one last year.  Well, the three headed monster is a year older now and the #1 Turk has been replaced with a WR just as good as him this year in Cartwright.  

I think the game will be wone in turnovers.  If Silsbee can sustain drives and avoid several 3 and outs, Silsbee will win this by a score..

No I don't think u read my post correctly. I was one of the ones last year who said that silsbee was a better team. And I also said that our young dline didn't come together.and I promise u any coach at w.o will tell u last year defensive was a challenge.new year.kids up front are better.and if you seen the first game silsbee running 85% of the time.isnt gonna beat them.they couldn't run the first time.and now defensive are better.everyone will have there opinion bcz of the last 3 weeks.but at the same time neither of us has faced real top talent teams in playoffs.so at the end of the day.offense wins games.defense wins championships.and I hate to repeat it again from a week ago.as long as they're not turning the ball over. And given easy points up.which they haven't lately.they are gonna be hard to beat !!

5 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Nothing they  both beat Nederland and wos beat silsbee. 

Let me answer that for u.if he truly know what w.o does. W.o is based on putting there best 11 on defense. And start developing that first. Where as the offense is been behind. The approach is getting better in each phase. That many kids it would take a minute to gel.and now they have. Hell I'll be the first to admit.i don't wanna play silsbee in no rain.bcz I don't know if our kids are ready yet for it.but at the same time.if ppl are truly watching this team would know they got lucky with injuries and 2 canceled games helped get practice in. And it helped so much to get there passing game going.

16 minutes ago, dj said:

Let me answer that for u.if he truly know what w.o does. W.o is based on putting there best 11 on defense. And start developing that first. Where as the offense is been behind. The approach is getting better in each phase. That many kids it would take a minute to gel.and now they have. Hell I'll be the first to admit.i don't wanna play silsbee in no rain.bcz I don't know if our kids are ready yet for it.but at the same time.if ppl are truly watching this team would know they got lucky with injuries and 2 canceled games helped get practice in. And it helped so much to get there passing game going.

I know buddy I just didn't feel explaining all of that because at the end of the who beat  who weeks ago doesn't matter really don't know why he even ask  the question because teams Ethier get better or get worse every week u never stay the same. so silsbee had a better game against Nederland than wos and wos beat silsbee I don't know what more he needs to know r why that even matters now.

1 minute ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I know buddy I just didn't feel explaining all of that because at the end of the who beat  who weeks ago doesn't matter really don't know why he even ask  the question because teams Ethier get better or get worse every week u never stay the same. so silsbee had a better game against Nederland than wos and wos beat silsbee I don't know what more he needs to know r why that even matters now.

Settle down, man.  Just convo.   Just excited for this game.

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Settle down, man.  Just convo.   Just excited for this game.

I as calm as can be. I'm probably the calmest one on the whole thread, Friday will calm and Friday will go and whoever loses there r greater tragedies in the world. No hyperventilating over here. Just because I don't get any on Thursday nights during football season is not because wos.

Just now, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I as calm as can be. I'm probably the calmest one on the whole thread, Friday will calm and Friday will go and whoever loses there r greater tragedies in the world. No hyperventilating over here. Just because I don't get any on Thursday nights during football season is not because wos.

Sleep sorry for the typo