WO-S vs Silsbee

WOSdrummer99

2 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

LCM won a playoff game? Who did they play? Scarbrough or Hardin Jefferson? Geez man. 1st time making the area round since when? What has LCM done in football in the last 15 years? 20 years? Basketbal?? 30 years? Baseball won something in like 1996 or 97 if I remember but damn that's a long time ago sir. Stay out of here since this is WOS vs Silsbee not LCM vs Tarkington 

Well it wasn’t HJ since they are division 2.

Just now, BADSANTA said:

LCM won a playoff game? Who did they play? Scarbrough or Hardin Jefferson? Geez man. 1st time making the area round since when? What has LCM done in football in the last 15 years? 20 years? Basketbal?? 30 years? Baseball won something in like 1996 or 97 if I remember but damn that's a long time ago sir. Stay out of here since this is WOS vs Silsbee not LCM vs Tarkington 

With your football knowledge I feel really bad for you. I bet you didn't get to play any football at Silsbee the way you spit your knowledge on this board. 

Just now, LC-M said:

With your football knowledge I feel really bad for you. I bet you didn't get to play any football at Silsbee the way you spit your knowledge on this board. 

Who cares about what I played. I have a blessed job, family, health, and home. We talking about Silsbee vs WOS not LCM. LCM folks moved to the baseball thread as you should. 

1 minute ago, BADSANTA said:

Who cares about what I played. I have a blessed job, family, health, and home. We talking about Silsbee vs WOS not LCM. LCM folks moved to the baseball thread as you should. 

The truth is you didn't play, Jr High don't count, Ride the tiger tail I understand. You are riding where you graduated. Heck my father is a WOS graduate so im supporting the MUSTANGS

2 minutes ago, LC-M said:

This man is not a truthful guy. Watching   him write this crap up. BadSanta=fake news

He was putting his tree up listening to the game but somehow he was there too...

lol he is a farewather fan. Early on in the season when they were losing he said that this team wouldn’t make it past the first couple rounds. Then Friday when they were down 14-0 he said they were gonna lose. Now he’s on here beating his chest.

1 minute ago, L-Train11 said:

He was putting his tree up listening to the game but somehow he was there too...

lol he is a farewather fan. Early on in the season when they were losing he said that this team wouldn’t make it past the first couple rounds. Then Friday when they were down 14-0 he said they were gonna lose. Now he’s on here beating his chest.

Don’t forget the part where he calls out the coach too!!!lol

Just now, L-Train11 said:

Yep, he is a RAH RAH guy. Never even played snap. Just riding the TIger tail if they are winning he is all in and if they losing he runs away. That's one reason he don't have his alma mater logo instead he has a Coolio logo. Im guessing that's what that is.

30 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Yep, he is a RAH RAH guy. Never even played snap. Just riding the TIger tail if they are winning he is all in and if they losing he runs away. That's one reason he don't have his alma mater logo instead he has a Coolio logo. Im guessing that's what that is.

Who give 2 craps about who played lmao. Dude I'm 40 who cares lmao. WOS vs Silsbee not LCM. The "Battlin Bears" season is over. Your town lost. I'm sure basketball will be the same or worst. 

45 minutes ago, LC-M said:

come sit on the winner side. Blue and Silver

Your not blue and silver. Your green and bronze or whatever color that is. This was LCMs 1st winning season since.......2003...2000. I get it you support your neighbors and wanna ride their coat tails and wear their colors proud and loud. True bandwagon fan. I get it everyone wants to ride the coat tails of a winner. Those dang Bears best season was this year at 6-5. You remind me of those Dallas Cowboy fans who yell and scream this is our year only to fall as short as a midget is to the ground each season. 

38 minutes ago, LC-M said:

L-Train your school isnt to good either. You guys take loses to Silsbee and WOS as good as anyone. Going to Lumberton games is as useless as going to a meth party with a full set of your own teeth!! Problem there is that no one has ever road Lumbertons bandwagon. Ride it where? A playoff appearance in Lumberton is just as rare as an LCM playoff appearance. You guys should combine schools and just play 2 hand touch football. 

1 minute ago, BADSANTA said:

L-Train your school isnt to good either. You guys take loses to Silsbee and WOS as good as anyone. Going to Lumberton games is as useless as going to a meth party with a full set of your own teeth!! Problem there is that no one has ever road Lumbertons bandwagon. Ride it where? A playoff appearance in Lumberton is just as rare as an LCM playoff appearance. You guys should combine schools and just play 2 hand touch football. 

Great comeback.. so, were you at the game last night or not? That’s all I really care about lol

17 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Who give 2 craps about who played lmao. Dude I'm 40 who cares lmao. WOS vs Silsbee not LCM. The "Battlin Bears" season is over. Your town lost. I'm sure basketball will be the same or worst. 

Guy I hate basketball. I could careless if they win a game. Baseball now is more of sport I watch.